Reviews for Faux Bloodshed
Matthew William chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
"so it happed in a mental instedtude" HILARIOS! great job!
Idontcareforname chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
when Russia said 'Mama' I thought it was literally the horror movie 'Mama' the really sad one where a mother tried to commit suicide and take her baby with her by jumping off a cliff but the baby got caught on a branch so she couldn't die with her baby like she wanted-*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Britain is a little turd but a cute one
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
XD Boy am I glad my friend suggested this! XD I wanna watch the Japanese one! I wanna watch the Japanese one! :D I wanna watch the Japanese one! And I'm still under-aged! :D But I am too curious! :D ahaha! thank you!
ZodiacDOG101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Love this. It's classic, in character, Hetalia world meeting fanfic. Now onwards to the video store to burrow Urotsukidōji. _
TheVendingMachine chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
You, awesome lady, just made my day. :DDD It was so freaking good you had me smiling and laughing the whole time! xD Great job! :D
scarygirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love horror movies alot so I had fun reading this
Shiva491 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I died laughing at several points in this, and the little historical details made it all the better.

It never got repetitive, either.

I just wish you could have shown more of everybody being freaked out by Russia...

The one thing that really shook my suspension of disbelief was the flipping the bird parts... that's a pretty offensive guesture to just be ignored. And America, at least, ought to know that.
southern rebel chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
WTF ok yankee films are zombies southern films are mass murders and paranormal like (THE SHINING) (THE EXORCIST) (Halloween) (The Blair Witch Project) this ones more creepy as h### thin anthing(Silence of the Lambs)(poltergeist) (Halloween)

(Jacob's Ladder) this movie it semblizes vampire freaks and emo's (Martin)

yeah check those out if you whant scary and some of those hong kong movies scare me to they are freaky
XxSmartiesxX chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
is the stuff about Grecce and his scholars true?
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
My god...I'm never watching horror films. All I ever watched was England's movie, and that scared me...and I love how Russia wins in the end...

But Japan? I learn something about you every day. This was one hell of a question mark for me...
An chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I like seeing fics like these when nations are watching their own movies. :D

I'm suprise Human Centipede and Paranormal Activity weren't mention. _
Triangular Prism chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
OH...MY...GOD. THIS XDD I laughed so hard! Even though it was a contest for scary movies, seeing how all the nations were watching scary movies, but it was hilarious! Especially the part with Japan's movie. I felt a little sorry for Germany and his movie XD It was also funny when Hong Kong presented his movie, and China was like "NVM I want no part in this."

...But Russia won in the end. PFFT. He just wanted to watch a movie XD

AWESOME JOB. I loved this! Instant Fave~
Asdf chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Ahahaha, This was really amusing. Someone should've brought Human Centipede O.O ... That's MUCH worse than tentacle monsters. -shutters-
Ann chapter 1 . 10/30/2010