Reviews for An Interesting Conversation
Cute, thanks!
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
What was the item?
LinBates chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Funny story. Enjoyed it, great banter!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Excellent banter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Good one-shot. Definitely an interesting conversation. )
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA _

Yuki
jlrchisamoreyahoo.com chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
ROFLOL!
EvanlynPendragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bahahaha! Me likes. :D I'm currently picturing Uther's face after some poor soul telling him that his son is now sleeping with the servant that he appointed for him. Tehehehe... I'm really not a slash fan of theirs but I do love seeing it made fun of. Keep it up! And pretty please could you add a few more banter-y one-shots of them? For me? *puppy dog- no, wait, Merlin eyes* HA! Resist that!

-EvanlynPendragon
WarriorQwil chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is sweet and adorable! I love it, but - I never figured out what they were looking for! Was that just me? :) Otherwise very well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
LOL.
AVAON chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Haha! Watching the series, it's obvious there is nothing going on beyond friendship, but if the subject did come up (something more than the harilous "I thought you were going for a hug," "NOOOOoooooooo" scene), this would be it. So funny!
sesshouluver chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
lol! too funny and cute! Loved it!
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
LMAO Really funny, I could totally see this happenning xD
Vampyrlvr chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
lol! I loved this! It had me chuckling for a solid five minutes when i was done reading it. I loved the part about keeping hands and body parts away from Merlin's virtue.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
So funny and cute! What are they finding? Are they lovers or just jocking around?