Reviews for I Should Feel
pielover62 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Short, but good. This is pretty much where I imagine Sam's head must be right now. I love that you still have him counting on Dean to figure things out. Interesting how it never occurs to Sam that he may have pushed Dean too far. Of course it wouldn't though, would it?
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I can see that being exactly what was going on in Sam's head, the coldly calculating (even against his will) "Dean minus Lisa equals Dean being a better hunter."

Thank you for Sam wanting and needing Dean to figure out for him what's wrong with him. He's still the little brother.

Noninone chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Yep. Because Sam can't care about what's happening to him. That's the problem. So he needed Dean to get a solution.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
loved it!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Great job! You hit the nail on the head. You wrote everything I've been thinking. But put it in much better words! Thanks so much!
babyreaper chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Really liked it, haven't seen the episode and wont be any time soon, but I don't mind reading spoilers. Seen a small clip on youtube, so I know the jist of the story, I hope Sam and Dean do manage to fix their broken relationship, because Sam's just wrong. Great fic, thanks.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Ohhhh, darling! How you have hurt me so! This was perfect and beautiful *sniffles*

wcfan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This makes me so depressed. But it kinda gives me hope too. Which is nothing unusual for this show. I would hug Sam but he feels nothing. :(

See! I knew you have a connection with the writers! Even if it's a psychic one. Which would explain why it isn't always right...