Reviews for Death Comes to Hogwarts
Ela-Pace chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
I'm a bit annoyed with myself for not noticing the last updated date. I try to stay away form discontinued stories but I'm glad I read this one. I wish it was finished because I really like in your take on the Parkinson's and would love to know more about Cypress. I'm interested in what would become of him and Luna, mostly how there powers may react to one another. I generally dislike Ron so I'm happy he hasn't had a major roll in the story so far, but he was there in a realistic way. This is not my favorite work from you but I have to admit you've made me look at the ghost of Hogwarts in a new light. I hope you come back to this fic at some point.
Disturbed chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
It seems that this story is discontinued.

I stopped reading when Harry would not be punished. He just slaughtered 7 children, who for all practical purposes were helpless. Sure they deserved imprisonment at the very least but being murdered by a psychopatic vigilante is not a correct way to do things. Harry should have been send to Azkeban and not seen as a big hero. This reminds me to much of crazed individuals going on rampage in schools or killing of a camp full of children that happened in Sweden. Not good.
RonRR chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
An interesting story. This chapter was a complete surprise as it is completely different than the other 6. I assume it is to set up future events.

Hopefully you will pick this story up again soon, as it has been a little over a year since it was last updated.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
Scabbers1957 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
This is a very interesting and original story.

I'll add it to my story alerts.

:))
ironhair chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Things finally getting back in track, even though it's with an OC.. I quite liked where u took the fic with this chapter, though u seem to have given up on it...

Sad for us readers..
ironhair chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
You know, u seem to be losing track of the main story arc, in trying to build up the characters..
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
An interesting and a promising start. I do hope this is a completed fic...
Advent of Shadows chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
This story was decent, I suppose. I can't claim to like it or dislike it.

To be honest, I was expecting it to be a Harry/Luna fic due to how they are the ones in the character filter. That's why I actually started reading it. Normally, someone specifically states the pairing if it is not the two characters that are listed for the character filter. Naturally, you not doing that threw me off.

In the end, I can say that this was an interesting read, despite what I disliked. Or maybe it was interesting because of the mixture of what I liked and disliked.
star.louw chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
This is great!

I seriously can't wait for an update!

Xx
RVone chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
I just read all your chapters back-to-back and I have to say it has been an emotionally taxing journey for me. It pains me to read all the stuff you're making Luna go through; me being a sucker for her. In this specific case, that's a good thing, though. You've got a real good story going with a lot of interesting characters and good descriptions.

There's one thing I don't like and that is the fact that you make Luna keep that damn coin around her neck. I hate to see her endure more suffering after the attack by the Slytherins and Ravenclaws.

I'm unsure about Cypress; he seems like an ambiguous character. Also, you have to do a lot to make me buy Luna falling for Cypress; I hope that's not where you're going with this.

I'm also not so sure about Pancy's development as a ghost. Is she supposed to become a better person? She has yet to show any remorse for her actions. The only thing I've seen so far is her wondering whether or not she made Harry do what he did; she doesn't seem to be too concerned about Luna.

Anyway, I wonder where you'll take this next.
moreativan chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Thank you so much for writing. This story is absolutely riveting!

Wendy
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wait so exactly HOW did non-Ravenclaws like Harry, Hermione and the SLYTHERINS get into the RAVENCLAW dorms? If the Ravenclaws that were helping torture Luna were the ones who let the Slytherins in to help, okay. But how did Harry and Hermione manage to get in to save her without the Ravenclaw dorm password all the Dorms have? Better yet, unless Harry was the only male there, how'd the boys get past the girl dorm staircase, that automatically turns the stairs into a slide to stop boys from going up to the girls dorms, thanks to an unending ancient spells cast by one of the Founders. *lol* All of the Houses should have that particular charm on them don't they, like the Gryfindors do?
petites sorcieres chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
That's really interesting. I like what you did about the Parkinson. Really great

Oh, wait Cypress is 11 ? No, right ? Need to read back "

Anyway, each chapter gets better I love Harry protectiveness over Luna, How Ginny acts, Padma, I wish Ron would "grow up", Neville, Hermione...

And yeah Drago did a good thing with Pansy Sending her that

Thank you so much for the fic and hope you willupdate soon it's REALLY interesting
AiSard chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
huh, in terms of direction, this fic is pretty strange. it was entirely centered on Harry and Hermione with Luna as a focal-point for the entire first half, and then suddenly shifted to Cypress and Pansy with Luna (probably) again as focal-point. really strange as the change was done with little to no fanfare. not so much disorientating, if only because it started off like a small detour.. which has convinced me that it is now part of the major plotline. inexplicably. thank god it wasn't disorientating though, when books decide to change the 'main characters' (in sequels and then again in further sequels) I tend to lose my appreciation of the series very fast (this is about actual books at the bookstore). That said, I do very much like the characters you've created so far. Luna has always had a special place in my heart ;) and as she's the center of the entire fic we'll probably be seeing her a lot more. HHr was kinda nice, except that I had just read another HHr fluff fic just before this one so the romance tidbits were a bit of a drag (though I would have otherwise enjoyed it) Cypress was a bit of a surprise, popping up mid-fic like that. still feel that such a seemingly important character appearing like that is a bit strange, but he's almost like a male Luna, a serious, otherworldly, but ultimately cute little kid p Ghost!Pansy is fun to read as well, and I really really want to see how you progress with Draco's part in that. the white rose made an impression, especially with Pansy having doubts throughout. dreadfully romantic i think p. nevertheless, the fact that the feel of the fic is so different from when it started just keeps bugging me ya'know. reading about Pansy drapes a very obvious pall over the whole fic, what with her being a ghost, that introduces a disconnect from the living world, timelessness, and the kind of regret about life that you'd think only ghosts could acquire, a type of melancholy i suppose. and suddenly DeathEaters have stormed Hogwarts and a new year has come and holy shit when did all this happen? its like... a mini-time-skip, enabled by the power of ectoplasm or something. reeaaalllly strange. Anyways, overall it was still an awesome fic, with really well written personal relationships. overall flow of the fic is still really strange though p not necessarily bad ofcourse... just.. really strange
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Good to see you are back and enjoyed the chapter and where the story is going in the 7th year Harry and Hermione missed on the hunt. With Pansy brother in Ravenclaw it would be interesting his reaction and pranks on the death eaters.

Are there any muggleborn and half bloods left in the school?

THanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.