Reviews for Stregoni Benefici
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 12/27/2019
Carlisle seems very depressed. The visual of him placing his hand over the candle fire said much about where his emotions are. I'm curious what will happen next.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
I heard this was a wonderful Carlisle story. I look forward to reading it. So far this first chapter seems rich in details and intensity and not pure fluff. I welcome that.
FlamingMaple chapter 24 . 12/17/2019
“And even without a little stick horse, perhaps she could see to it that he went galloping off somewhere...”

Pardon me while I go snot-sob into my coffee...
FlamingMaple chapter 23 . 12/16/2019
Sobs...
FlamingMaple chapter 22 . 12/16/2019
I love the way you weave so many texts and insights together so effortlessly (or you make it seem so).

Even Aro can learn something.
FlamingMaple chapter 17 . 12/16/2019
Oh, Carlisle!
FlamingMaple chapter 11 . 12/14/2019
That was adorable.
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
Hi! Just to let you know that your story, Stregoni Benefici, was featured this week on the Fic Dive on the forum A Different Forest (dot net).
readicted chapter 30 . 6/19/2019
This was such a intensely beautiful, melancholy, yet gratifying read. I loved it. And loved how it ended in such a powerful and hopeful place. I thought I would find the elliptical structure to be hard to follow or cumbersome, but it was not. It was a fascinating, enthralling character study of one of the most intriguing characters in the Twi universe. I want to thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It's so very evident how much you put into creating it.
readicted chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
This story was rec'd to me by Rita.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 30 . 6/8/2019
Wonderful story.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Great beginning.
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 4/25/2019
Lordamercy...what a wild ride! Totally wasn't expectin' the 3 part in-depth back history runnin' parallel but it worked beautifully! Shoulda gotten to this one ages ago after havin' read Ithaca is Gorges! Thank you for leavin' 'em up to be discovered and rediscovered for years to come!
Rita01tx chapter 29 . 4/25/2019
Buried under the snow as he was, Carlisle's first hunt reminded me of the was some fish bury themselves in the sand to ambush their prey!
Rita01tx chapter 28 . 4/25/2019
Wow! Both at the lives Carlisle saved in France and in Volterra! That and Rafael's abrupt appearance and subsequent demise in front of Martina! I suspect the humans of Volterra aren't as clueless as the vampires think LOL! And I was wonderin' how Carlisle was gonna get his cross back, as well as the paintin'...Aro is just full of surprises!
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »