Reviews for Stregoni Benefici
Dearlybeloved'93 chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
Winnie69 chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
It is my Book 5 of the Twilight series canon!
Incredible, touching, emotional and just Fan-tastic!
Thank you so much for giving Carlisle his voice and stage.
Just-
Thanks!
Winnie69 chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
So, so good!
Fantastic writing. Love the layout of the story, the pacing and chapter breaks.
A real gift that you have!
Thanks for sharing
Winnie69 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Just simply awesome. Your mind has created such a vivid and detailed picture of one the the most intriguing characters of this book series.

Thanks for sharing. I am so happy I am only a quarter of the way through and that there is such a great deal left to indulge in!
Amanda Pall chapter 30 . 4/9/2013
absolutely loved this story. It was incredibly done. I would never have thought to write this story but once started on it I was consumed with curiosity as to how it unfolded.
bluemoonbebe chapter 30 . 3/4/2013
I spent a lot of time contemplating Carlisle's history after I first read Twilight I told my friends that I thought his story was the true gem of this crazy, awesome, creation SM gave us and that -in the right hands- Carlisle's story would be a magnificent experience. I never imagined that some day I would actually get to read that history and that it would totally surpass every hope I had for it. Beautiful, beautiful job. It was beyond perfect. Your writing is extraordinary and I am always so grateful that you chose to share your talents and imagination with the Twiverse. Thank you so much!

bmb
twificfan chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
You and your story are magnificent. I loved every chapter. I even loved how you brought it to a close. I hope that you will write more stories because I am certain that I will love them too. Thank you.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Stregoni Benefici has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in February over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
fatpotatoe chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
Your writing is superb. I have been following this from the beginning. Sorry to see it coming to end so soon.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 30 . 2/19/2013
I have followed this story for quite a while and have been waiting patiently until it completed to read it. I have been a Carlisle fan since I first found Twilight. But, so much was missing in his back story in the Saga. I was amazed and delighted to read everything that you envisioned in his life from what little was told in the books. Most especially, his life as a human. Your research into the history of the different times that you wrote about was incredibly extensive and gave so much more heart to his story. I was really difficult at times to not feel incredibly sad about his loneliness. Especially after reading everything that happened with 'his' Elizabeth. When she was hanged, I just broke down and cried. (Just writing this brings tears to my eyes.) It was just so sad, unfair and senseless.

Again, when his father finally called him by his name after he realized that Carlisle was gone was heartbreaking ... for both of them. Sad that his father realized too late what that gesture would mean to both of them. And, especially sad that Carlisle never heard him say it.

Carlisle mixed emotions about changing Edward at the end were palpable. But, what a wonderful ending. As much as I would want to read more and more about the continued story. This was the perfect ending.

What a labor of love this this became-that certainly showed in your writing. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sally
Wont2nach chapter 30 . 2/14/2013
Kudos. Job well done. Sorry to see the story end but that is what happens when you truly enjoy the characters and storyline. Thanks for enriching my love of Carlisle and providing a truly believable history for him.
Reinbeau chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
THANK YOU for such a great story!
twitina chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
I can't even put in words how much I love this chapter. Carlisle coming into his own - and becoming the person (vampire) who would later be sire to an amazing family. Coming to terms with his new existence as he leaves his old life behind.

Now, this begs the question - can vampires have selective amnesia in regards to their human life? Carlisle hurt each time he thought about what happened with his father and Elizabeth, and he pushed it away. Could there be a moment in time when he allows the memories to overtake him, and what would happen then? What kind of event could trigger those memories?

I think there's more for you to write. ;)
twmmy chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
This story was a perfect journey in Carlisle's mind, life. Though Edward is my favourite character, I always was interested in Carlisle too, because his alternative lifestile. You gave us an interesting person. thank you for your story and other stories. I hope you won't leave the fanfiction world.
Wahoogal06 chapter 30 . 2/8/2013
I'm not going to be able to do this story justice with my review but here goes:

Your work is brilliant.

Your story was rich in history and character and Carlisle's story played out so well it broke my heart and made me laugh with each alternating chapter. Someday soon I know I'll go back and start this story again because it really feels like it's part of the Twilight canon (and I personally think it's better written than most of the other books) and deserves another good read-through. Thank you so SO much for sharing this labor of love with us-it truly is an amazing read and I'm so glad you shared it with all of us.
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »