Reviews for Stregoni Benefici
InkHeart17 chapter 28 . 2/4/2013
Oh goodness! Carlisle's triumphs as a doctor continue and it's all great. You had me worried when Rafael appeared. Did he just come after the scent of Carlisle and assume all the blood was Carlisle's fault, or did Carlisle overreact to the presence of a vampire who just came to retrieve him? Or did Carlisle save the brothers some trouble killing a vampire who would have hunted in the city?

I like the trunk, too. It has that strange half friendship, half threat line that Carlisle and Aro always walk with each other.
Leo2010 chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
A truly wonderful story. Your writing style is fantistic.
polyphany chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
Love it!
twilight mum69 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I love how you have brought every aspect of his young life into perspective, every detail I had once questioned about him before that night, answered. With the addition of Shakespeare as the cad he was assumed to be in those times. I am in love with this story.
Lynne Stringer chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. It was very well written, although I did find it difficult jumping between the three different threads of story. Still, it was an entertaining and well thought out read. Thank you!
W.Blackbird chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
This is THE BEST Carlisle story I have ever read. You are VERY talented.
closetfan01 chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. I've been following this story since the beginning. I don't know of any other writer in the fandom who can bring these missing pieces to life and fit them in to canon so seamlessly. Well done.
Noble Korhedron chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Aw - nice ending! I must go download the PDF ASAP - T.Y.V.M for making it! :-P
marlena516 chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
I really loved this story. Many thanks for a wonderful gift to your readers.
jedigirlsc chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
beautiful :)
Raum chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Congrats on this beautiful story!

You're a wonderful writer, and I feel blessed that you share your words with us.

Thanks for everything,

- Raum
Guest chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Father - the title of this chapter is Father. OK, let me find the box of tissues before I start reading...
Jenna Gilmore chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
What an emotional journey. Thank you for such a well written piece of art!
Wont2nach chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
I really liked that you did this chapter at the end. Full circle brings it all back to where it began.

Excellent job!
thepinktabby chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
Yes! I loved it and it totally was worth the wait. :-) thank you for bringing Carlisle to life making him more than just a secondary character to Bella and Edward. I fluffing love ya! *mwah* now... i shall begin stalking your other fic, the sun also rises. ;-) because it too will be another favorite of mine. Lol you did good. :-D
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »