Reviews for Stregoni Benefici
polyphany chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
Love it!
twilight mum69 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I love how you have brought every aspect of his young life into perspective, every detail I had once questioned about him before that night, answered. With the addition of Shakespeare as the cad he was assumed to be in those times. I am in love with this story.
Lynne Stringer chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. It was very well written, although I did find it difficult jumping between the three different threads of story. Still, it was an entertaining and well thought out read. Thank you!
W.Blackbird chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
This is THE BEST Carlisle story I have ever read. You are VERY talented.
closetfan01 chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. I've been following this story since the beginning. I don't know of any other writer in the fandom who can bring these missing pieces to life and fit them in to canon so seamlessly. Well done.
Noble Korhedron chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Aw - nice ending! I must go download the PDF ASAP - T.Y.V.M for making it! :-P
marlena516 chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
I really loved this story. Many thanks for a wonderful gift to your readers.
jedigirlsc chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
beautiful :)
Raum chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Congrats on this beautiful story!

You're a wonderful writer, and I feel blessed that you share your words with us.

Thanks for everything,

- Raum
Guest chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
Father - the title of this chapter is Father. OK, let me find the box of tissues before I start reading...
Jenna Gilmore chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
What an emotional journey. Thank you for such a well written piece of art!
Wont2nach chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
I really liked that you did this chapter at the end. Full circle brings it all back to where it began.

Excellent job!
thepinktabby chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
Yes! I loved it and it totally was worth the wait. :-) thank you for bringing Carlisle to life making him more than just a secondary character to Bella and Edward. I fluffing love ya! *mwah* now... i shall begin stalking your other fic, the sun also rises. ;-) because it too will be another favorite of mine. Lol you did good. :-D
lovepath chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
I have been humming "lovely day, love-ly day" in my head for hours, reading your epilogue in pieces. It is a lovely chapter. I see that you have written snow, but somehow I see this chapter in a lovely fall day, crisp but somehow still warm. That's how it feels to me. And of course, a lovely way for Carlisle to see his life not in a full circle, but in an ever upwards spiral. That's how I think of vampires' long lives; the upwards movement that we seek in a lifetime, or many lifetimes depending on your beliefs, they seek in their single, very long, very resistent to change lives.

Glad to see it is in pdf on your website ... cause I was going to download it to my Nook anyway, and now I know that yours will be a reliable version. And historical notes! And outtakes! Oh my heart!

Off now ... another story updated today too! ... but I'm getting that pdf soon, before I forget.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
thank you to you. what a wonderful journey this has been. love your story; love your carlisle. truly, it has been a blessing to read this story from the beginning. thank you for sharing, for letting me be apart of the world you have created in this wonderful tale.
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »