Reviews for Continuation
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Chikage and Chizuru. He practically swayed me to his cause, arrogant bastard. Haven't played the game but from the very start I choose Saitou. Except now, now Chikage stole my heart with his persistent courtship towards Chizuru. Also, the fanfiction.

He's like a devil draped in sinful beauty, whispering her to fall, fall down with him. lol, at least that's what my mental image of him is. Come to the dark side, he says. Just a suggestion and an encouragement. You don't belong here, Chizuru. Yeah, that kind of thing.
winxluv101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
that was such a cool ending! great job
inspiredby-u.u-anime18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is very beautiful. I loved it. You did a good job with Kazama in my opinion.

You are a good writer...no complaints here lol :)

Keep it up.
ArchNecromancer chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
o.o I would love to read a Kazama/Chizu fic by you 3
Flesca chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I never understood why Chizuru didn't go for Kazama. He wouldn't even have to ask me to have his babies - I'd throw myself at him.
Nessie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
*fans self* Hot damn. I never really LIKED Kazama in the anime - I thought he was kinda goodlooking, but I was too busy being in love with the main Shinsengumi men - but you made me fall for him in this story. I adore your take on him! This is such a short oneshot, but you managed to paint a much more vivid and memorable image of him than the entire anime did for me.
Olivia chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
J'ai beaucoup aimé ! J'espère que tu écriras plus de fictions sur Chizuru/Kazama !
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wonderfully written, a very nice and most likely very apt character description of Kazama. Love this pairing so much and you did good job at it. It's dark and yet alluring for Chizuru in a way she won't deny or acknowledge. Well done :)
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I like your take on the demon's culture, and despite its length, their conversation is quite revealing. Very nicely done.
AnimeCrack chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
great! I've come to love this anime. I love Kazuma! I think his pairing would Chizuru would probably come after she lived a long time as an Oni.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love this pairing. I was disappointed when Kazama died.

your Drabble is great !
manelloveskazama chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
i agree with Jikage! :)

I love this couple so much.. and i noticed that in most anime i want the lead female to end up with the least unexpected character or with the bad guy.. it gives me the creeps and excitment at the same time.. and the spark between them, you'll never know until you witnessed..

more of Kazama and Chizuru! :)
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Kazama... Ur so fucking hot! xD go for it Chizuru!
111 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Gotta love Kazama, i give you that for sure
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Darn. I can't believe there's only ONE Kazama x Chizuru fic here. Anyhow...great story. It just flowed so beautifully. Hopefully you can write another one between these two. :)