Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
anon chapter 3 . 9/21
Cleave the eternal heavens asunder, Zangetsu!
points skyward
Just who the hell do you think I am?
Rantaki chapter 18 . 8/29
That was amazing
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 16 . 8/21
At first I wasn't sure about the whole Muramasa thing, but now I'm really glad that you did that. It wasn't something I expected and it's a great twist.
Inaerion chapter 6 . 8/9
Good story. Though I'd like to point out that Gin did murder the former Third Seat of the Fifth Division in cold blood, and then took his position. So I feel like he should have faced consequences for that, despite his ultimate goal.
Zela Night chapter 2 . 8/8
( choice 'I' )
Yue in the Stars chapter 2 . 8/4
I loved the November comment!
Natsu vi Kurosaki chapter 2 . 7/13
J) the title gave it away
Annoy mouse chapter 8 . 7/5
Except, Soul Society has high tech, and clearly understand things at an incredibly small scale.

Plus, they aren't alive. They aren't made up of cells, but spirit particles. Special modifications on the gateway were needed to transform Ichigo's friends so that they could go to Soul Society.

It'd have to be some kind of spiritual ailment, and that's right up their alley, so...
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 7/5
Great chapter, awesome story.

Never really understood why Chad's pendant wasn't the focus of his Fullbring...
shadowkat83 chapter 14 . 6/4
that was a fun read...a puppy, he turned a powerful object into a puppy...of course he did
Shade O'Killer chapter 18 . 5/27
He made it a puppy. Of course he made it a puppy. Why wouldn't he make other arrangements puppy. I mean, this fic is amazing and I definitely had more comments to make about Ichigo and how awesome you related him to the various powers he has, but the puppy thing seems to have removed all that
Lanzador chapter 2 . 5/25
D
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 14 . 5/18
I have attempted to read this twice so far, and both times I stopped here. 5k favorites... smh.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 18 . 4/26
I went into a cuteness frenzy when I saw what you did with perhaps the most dangerous object in Bleach.
Awww, that last line gets me every time!
This story is a treasure to reread!
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »