Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Guestinator chapter 19 . 9/19
Called it to the damn letter. Amazing how a build up plot line from multiple angels which I figure most would actually care about you instantly prison rape for no reason other than annoying your readers at your inability to complete a important main story plotline.

Well done ruining the story. Yes it annoyed me enough to write all of this because there was so much potential that was thrown aside.
Guestinator chapter 14 . 9/19
I fucking called it! That you wouldn't have him do shit, and you didn't by bulling a pussy move to bypass it.
Guestinator chapter 13 . 9/19
Ten imaginary dollars that Ichigo does NOTHING when he learns of their spying.
Guestinator chapter 12 . 9/19
People deciding his life for him... Him not wanting then going along with it... Yeah, this is just...
Guestinator chapter 11 . 9/19
Again. More secrets, more betrayals, and Ichigo does fuck all but whine slightly before bending over like a bitch. This is getting very repetitive to the point of boredom.
Guestinator chapter 10 . 9/19
Is any other person getting tired of all this hidden, at times literal, backstabbing going on from nearly every single person around Ichigo? I am, to the point this story is becoming stale because of it.
It is completely impossible that the vizards can achieve resurrecion. Even at this point the hollow is part of ichigi while vizard hollows are jammed into them. The reason ichigo could obtain resurrecion is because at all points in time the hollow has been ichigo just if he was a hollow. Thus only ichigo could get resurrecion.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 8 . 8/11
Que the revelation that "Zangetsu" was really Quincy man and the Hollow, White, was really Zangetsu and Kubo told us as far back as the Vizard arc lol.
PsylentFox chapter 18 . 7/25
I think that the reason why you got away with this "bad cliche" as you called it is because the main bad guy came back and sort of dragged the hero with him by accident. It wasn't "Hero comes back in time and curb stomps everyone" it was "Bad guy comes back in time and almost gets away with curb stomping everyone the first time... but his puppy-minded super artifact also brings back his worst enemy. Talk about bad luck.".

So it was interesting and a fresh take of the genre.

I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Lor chapter 8 . 7/3
Reading older stories just reminds me of how much nonsense was put into the Quincy Arc (Blood War, if I remember). See, these are all logical explanations. But no, Ukitake has a god hand in his stomach and "Zangetsu" is Yhwach.
DarkestLight234 chapter 10 . 6/20
No a mask is roughly equivalent to a Bankai in terms of power up, stronger actually, in terms of consistency. A Bankai can be anywhere from 2 to 10 times stronger depending on how much you control the Bankai. The mask gives you a CONSISTENT 10x boost. The mask is NOT comparable to Shikai in any way of the term.
DarkestLight234 chapter 5 . 6/20
Um if Ichigo needs Bankai then let him use Bankai. Right now we don't care about 'restraint' we need RESULTS. If that means using Bankai immediately then so be it.
InuYasha's God sis chapter 18 . 6/15
Very fun story and I loved your characterizations, especially Ichigo. Thank you for finishing and sharing. It was true my a delight to read.

~Yasha’s Sis