Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
hevenlydemonknight chapter 18 . 8/15
Nice
cay.lare chapter 11 . 8/14
Haha 'DDR' diamond dust rebellion and dance dance revolution
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 19 . 7/13
Son of a BITCH! What kind of cliff hanger is THAT?! But seriously this was seriously fun to read and I am SO jumping the sequel.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/11
Fucking AIZEN! I honestly didn't realise they were fighting Ichigo, I thought the kid was down for the count?!
Mayflowers123 chapter 18 . 6/19
Oh god...Hogey...I can't breather...the laughter is to much...
Mayflowers123 chapter 13 . 6/19
I saw that coming but only because I've read stories that have the out come too. s/11285680/1/Black-Peninsula try reading that
shyd1 chapter 19 . 6/18
Aaaaaand there's a day gone to rereading this glorious fic!
The ending gets me every time! 'Hogey'! 3 3
I cannot believe how obsessed I got with all the little details! Muramasa is absolute love! I have fond dreams now of future scenes where Muramasa appears randomly to lovingly support Ichigo.
travelqueen124 chapter 12 . 6/6
Rereading this again and just wanted to say Omg this chapter was specf*ckingtacular! Loved the battle and the reasoning behind it. Hope your muse comes back to finish the fade to black arc. Truly talented writing with amazing character development.
Zeta0 chapter 19 . 5/6
Yo
Now tht u mention it I also think she died of cancer. great chapter
Great read, I wonder what butterfly effects changes the next arcs
Isshin was the former captain of the 10th squad.
Save the captain
I am the Bird of Hermes chapter 11 . 4/18
It might just be a fanfiction story and not canon, but I'm glad that Senna will be remembered now, not just by Ichigo, but by everyone else as well. She deserves that much.
Illulian chapter 18 . 4/16
As a reader, I thoroughly enjoyed this bad cliché and consider it one of the best bad clichés written in the Bleach fandom if not this site. It brilliantly balanced both wit and humor with those heart yanking moments that make you scream in frustration, or hold you hostage by cutepoint. Thank you so much for writing this! And thank you again for such an awesome read. If you happen to enjoy writing any other significant creative accomplishment of your life that happens to be original fiction, please let me know. I will glady buy a book from you. Cheers ;p
1,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »