Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Tom Hardy chapter 18 . 4/5
This is a Very well done Fic!
My thanks to the writer for making a high quality story.
Thanks!
thunhoibong chapter 19 . 4/4
Thank you! I love your story!
predatorpucker chapter 8 . 3/29
Whoa man! You made so much sense it all just clicked in! You're a genius man!
Ka chapter 2 . 3/26
I). And kinda H). I'm too used to badfic to expect good plottwist and use of ability. So, thank you for this fic. I only knew it almost right away upon re-read, but still was uncertain at what point exactly until re-re-read.
Infernezor chapter 19 . 3/10
I finally went back and found this story. I remember reading it while you were writing it, but never favorited it. I stand today to correct that mistake.
Um a bit late, but isn't Zangetsu Ichigo's Quincy side of power? That explanation seems better than the angsty one... Sorry.
Justin chapter 18 . 3/7
The training with Soi Fon wasn't completely useless, seeing as it let Ichigo avoid being killed by Tousen long enough for the cavalry to arrive and save him. Anyway, great story, faved, sad to see it over. This isn't even my first or second time reading it. I just thought of something, though: how is Ichigo going to make "Hogey" a believable pet if he presumably has to keep manifesting it? At some point the twins would surely notice, even if Ichigo can hold the manifestations for a few hours at a time now.
Justin chapter 8 . 3/5
Again, Zaraki Kenpachi would be formally addressed as "Zaraki-taicho" and not "Kenpachi-taicho." Your content is top-notch, so I notice the small stuff that needs correcting.
Justin chapter 6 . 3/5
Soi Fon would call Kenpachi "Zaraki-taicho," not "Kenpachi-taicho." It's hard to remember he has a last name, I know, but Soi Fon has no association with him other than as a colleague. Similarly, I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but if I remember correctly Ukitake was calling Ichigo "Ichigo-kun" as early as when he handed Ichigo the Substitute badge, so unless Ukitake's more wary of him now that he's immensely more powerful and from the future, I don't see why he would start calling him "Kurosaki-san." Also, Ichigo broke the Black Coffin with his hand, not his sword. (That's really not important, but it makes him much more badass.)
Justin chapter 5 . 3/5
The Cero Ulquiorra shoots through Ichigo's chest is a Cero Oscuras, not a Gran Rey Cero.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 18 . 3/2
Did he turn the Hogyoku into a dog?
If so, how?
I'm a bit confused
Wonder full story regardless!
GoldenGriffiness chapter 8 . 2/20
I can really appreciate you thinking the illness thing out so well! Kudos!
I really need to rewatch bleach, but every time I try I grow tired of it -_-'
e
Passing Through chapter 11 . 1/27
So. In the past few chapters of this story you try to work in as much of the fillers and movies that you can, even the admittedly bizarre and crappy ones.
And yet even with all that random stuff included you chose to discard Senna, who is almost universally considered to be the most likable movie character, in order generate some cheap drama for your fic?

You know what? FU, you suck. You really do.
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 2 . 1/26
For the multiple choice, It was a mix of A and B for me. Seriously though, only morons kill off Yoruichi, no shit it's Kyoka Suigetsu.
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »