Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Nesthor5000 chapter 19 . 8/29
Good chapter
its so funny reading a fanfic that tries to explore on bleach lore before the series is ended so now half the lore in this story is wrong its a good read tho no doubt
pruitkhan2 chapter 19 . 5/22
a very good story... I loved it. I hope you continue the sequel even if its been 9 years since you've updated... cries in anime tears...
daliapv.perez chapter 19 . 3/7
Fue buena historia.
calabras chapter 1 . 2/10
good
calabras chapter 1 . 2/10
good
Random Reviewer chapter 19 . 12/26/2021
Boy, this fic did not age well, lol. While it's not bad per se, all it amounts to is a glorified clipshow for the Captains in the past. The gratuitous use of Japanese honorifics when you're writing a English fanfic was also too much, and pointless.

This is probably just nitpicking, since not only has the story been finished for 8 years, but you've also probably left the Bleach fandom, and writing in general, but I had to write out my thoughts anyway.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2021
There is no point in time travel story if half the damned cast die.
LV chapter 2 . 11/14/2021
J. Not especially interested in combat scenes, so I just skimmed that part.
Lolo chapter 18 . 9/18/2021
I reread this story constantly since I discovered it. This was an amazing journey :) My only confusion on this ending was what was going on with Ichigo needing to use it once a year?
StoriesMakeLife chapter 7 . 9/13/2021
Aaaaand then an initially awesome fic turned into an endless "watching future memories together". A pity.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 3 . 9/8/2021
Wow. This is next level awesome.

The whole three-way conversation, so deep. I wish it was like that in the canon. Alas, Ichigo only understood Shiro/Hichigo at the very end, and even then in the canon it is unclear, for the Tensa Zangetsu didn't have any obvious Shiro in him, and whatever insights Ichigo had beside "TZ is so sd", was never shown.

I really wish it was "how could I be so stupid not to see Shiro saew us as partners, aibou, from the start" like Hollow Feelings and Feeling Hollow implied, and this work implies too, with lesser extent of "how stupid I was", but with deeper understanding of "he is my despair and my joy, part of me". But in canon, I'm afraid, it wasn't.

Great snippets on captains' reactions. Especially "Well I'm lost. How about the rest of you?")) Ann "Stop. Look at his zanpakutou".

Thank you. So. Much.
Nad19 chapter 2 . 8/27/2021
oh come on!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2021
I loved this story so much I read all 19 chapters again as soon I finished!
MurderOfBael38 chapter 2 . 5/30/2021
si se que es molesto pero... QUE MALDITO HOLLOW ES REALMENTE ZANGETSU! me enoja mucho que White Ichigo sea tratado como un hollow interno, es parte del poder de ichigo! ES ZANGETSU!
1,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »