Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
The Patient One chapter 1 . 11/18
I'm starting this story now. It seems interesting, but…honestly, when I see those section dividers, all I can think of is Umbridge from Harry Potter.
miriti1 chapter 19 . 11/17
Haha I find it hilarious that you made the Hogyogu a dog hahah, also I had the same reactions to it as the sisters had
miriti1 chapter 18 . 11/17
Haha yes this is trully one of best fanfiction I have read and I love that the story is complete. Also the ending and the confrontation with Azien was really satisfying with it being intense and suspensefull and not just Ichigo kicking ass. It was brilliant the way you ised Ichigos family to get to him and that made the climax both satisfying and unsuspected :) man this story is soo good and I really loved it
Heart of Virgo chapter 2 . 11/12
How did it go? The real question isn't how long had Aizen been using his shikai, but how long were we deluding ourselves into believing he wasn't using his shikai? Of course he would have them all hypnotized.
GJMEGA chapter 9 . 10/22
The execution of Rukia was personal, the deaths of hundreds (thousands?) of people they had no connection to was not. It wasn't 'testicular fortitude' they lacked, it was /moral/ fortitude.
prihor5462 chapter 2 . 10/15
I love this!
shadowreaper556 chapter 2 . 10/10
This is my third time re-reading this whole story but... i just noticed somewhere in the first part somewhere it says, ' arrogant puppy.' is that a mistake or something? not to be rude lol. •/
lady pomegranates chapter 9 . 9/4
This is definitely one of the better written stories I've encountered. You are an excellent author.
mersykun chapter 2 . 8/14
Answer: E
Ixcall it karma chapter 19 . 7/27
Its been two years since Further Machinations was updated. I am leaving this review in the hopes that it will be read, and that somehow, someday, this story will be continued. I have done all I can. Now, we wait.
XxTealJadexX chapter 18 . 7/27
hogey? XD wtf ichi?
random2crazyness chapter 19 . 7/18
Wow, now you know this was a great story if you can get away with Ichigo obtaining Muramasa, be entirely too powerful, and have the hogyoku follow him home, (along with many more things like Kenpachi's zanpakuto spirit). This is seriously one of the best time traveling Bleach fanfics. Can't wait to read the sequel!
floatingmangocake chapter 4 . 7/16
Did you know without looking at Wikipedia that there is a cure for tuberculosis?

Did you know it is a bacterial infection?

Did you know that antibiotics kill bacteria?

Do you want a scene focusing on Ukitake's illness in this story? (Anyone can answer that one.)
floatingmangocake chapter 2 . 7/16
I) What? They weren't fighting Aizen?
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 7/16