Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Little White Comet chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Another great chapter! You can write Ichigo, Zangetsu and the Hollow really well in this story.

It's like I'm watching the actually series _

Can't wait until next week
FinalReason chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
one of the best bleach stories I have read so far
kurosaki9 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
i so go with D cuz once Ichigo was described sensible, I was like, awww, shit... Aizen pulled a Houdini again... fuckin DOUCHE! but I sooooo should have know it from the beginning! It's AIZEN we are talking about. hehehe~

dude... this is very interesting... can't believe you barely started! yes! i get to die from wanting to know what happens next. hehehe~ Hope to see the next chapter soon. I do wonder if Ichigo and Aizen will meet up again before they would have originally met. sighs~ imma just have to wait. See u soon~
lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Are they going to view ichigos memories that would be interesting.
Leona Mallard chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Oh! You make me so happy...
Gree chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I expected so much of this chapter, and you did deliver. Oh, and if I were reading the manga, I would have answered you (A). Like I didn't fall for it when Hitsugaya impaled "Aizen". Aizen makes people paranoid. When Ichigo entered the Fake Karakura Town, I briefly entertained the idea that he was an illusion by Aizen to lower the guards of Aizen's opponents in a short fit of hope. However, I must say that while I thought (D) was odd and out of character for Ichigo, I figured that Ichigo would have matured during the 3 months in an hour he spent meditating with his zanpakuto. Then I noticed (E), but also explained it away by the fact that Aizen is a game-breaker. If someone has control of enough spiritual power that your own just doesn't hold up, you can't touch them, like with Zaraki and Espada's hierro. They can be touched, but only with the application of enough power. I don't believe too fervently in (B), but I thought Ichigo might send Inoue her way. Or something. Sadly for my ego, I was not clever enough to figure it out until (H).

I've been having a bad day. When Zangetsu replied "NOVEMBER!", and Byakuya & Soifon choked, I smiled. When I envisioned Zangetsu replying instead with "A WEEK!", I can go to bed in a good mood. Seriously. There's something hilarious in a morbid sort of way about the war and the dimensions going to S*** at Aizen's hands in so little time. Soifon would combust. Byakuya wouldn't, because he has to maintain the noble countenance of boredom. Even if he choked the moment before.

Good work!
lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
This is very well written and i like the concept.

ps I) i had no idea
FinalReason chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I really thought it was Aizen.

Great work keep it up Please
Wulf 4 Life chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Too lazy to log on...

Pure epic! Awesome chapter, you rock!

I have to say that I didn't even consider the fight an illusion because canon super-Aizen had abandoned the use of his sword...
Little White Comet chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Oh wow! I love time-travel fics but this is great! I've never seen one when both Aizen and Ichigo go back.

You've done great so far and I can't wait for more!
Xajora chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I normally don't review fanfiction (I'm one of those lurkers who just reads until they die), but when I saw your update (This story sounded really good, no matter how short the prologue chapter was), read it's awesomeness, and saw that you only had one review (That FF had noticed so far), I had to take action. Even though I find myself a horrible reviewer.

I have to say this first - I adore your writing style. It's a mix of blunt sentances and creative wording which makes me really happy to read. And you managed to make the events so true to Bleachverse. Aizen would definetly have screwed with their minds to that extent, I can totally see Yamamoto's Bankai being that, and while Gin's decision to not be a traitor was a bit ubrupt, it fit and made me even giddier as I read on. I have to admit that, with Aizen's faux battle, I believed every single part of it. I thought it would be some sort of "Crap, Ichigo went to the past and made it even worse!" situations, which I'm happy you proved wrong. I didn't even realize it was an illusion when things like the overly sudden deaths and Shunsui's failure occured, although you did a good job in making us readers look back, face palm, and go "How could I not see that?". And the twist of Ichigo's Hollow and Zangetsu was awesome too - I want to see what that'll lead to. You were creative in everything you did pretty much. Amazingtastic story you have going here!

But as a quick note to make sure your ego doesn't inflate too much, I just want to leave a little warning. I'm sure you've seen this yourself, but with time travel fics you need to be careful or it'll die or just fall flat. They can't solve every problem, you can't just make everything completely different, but at the same time it has to hug canon while maintaining slowly growing differences. I'm not really one to talk, seeing as how I've never written a fanfic, but that's what I pick up on while reading my days away.

See, this is why I'm a bad reviewer. I ramble.

Anyways, great story - keep up the fantabulous work! I'll be lurking and ready to give you a push if you ever need it!
Gree chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Next Saturday? SH** SH** SH** SH** SH**!

Now that I've got that out of my system, my greatest fear (about as great a fear as I can muster over a fanfic anyways; I do have a life) about this fic is that you'll lose interest or get writer's block or forget about it or whatever and this is still one chapter of an in progress fic in a decade. I like time-travel fics. They're just too fun. What can go wrong this time around? *grade A [for Aizen] evil grin* I love the new take on it. Sending Aizen back too? What are you planning, sneak?

I read all the way to the bottom of the page, saw your author's note, then checked the published date, hoping that you're some American on west coast time like me, and the next chapter would come out tonight. Oh pooh.
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126