Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
"No, but when can return to what we were before the merge." Lame as fuck and dropped
a reader chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
yeah I skimmed this chapter... and after this bullshit I'm stopping here.

oh no revolution doesn't work. the same type get into the government once again and it just cycles...completely ignoring the fact that the *soul * is IMMORTAL ! it only cycles like that in the human world cause of the leaders quick expiration date... but if u can be 2 thousand. 10 thousand infinite age... then guess what... that bs gets thrown out the cu king window... cuz the. creator of the Fucking government us still Fucking around policing. it. I'm done with this story. he s become soul society lapdog . u say and show his personality and priorities one way and take his character the opposite.
ur not writing what his character would do. ur just writing ur plot and dragging a square through round holes. and I just can't deal . every time I get into the main character. u completely make me hate him again for not staying true ti himself and or just being so incredibly naive/ignorant ... that I just need to get out of here.

u need to completely reread the manga ignoring everything else. forget everything u know bout bleach. and re read the manga and maybe u ll get what I'm saying.( reread up to the 4th espada battle...after that it goes to shit.( I say 4th espada cuz I don't remember how to spell the name.))
a reader chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
...if I was ichigo... this lying and going behind my back... especially on some of these people that I trusted... I would cut off all their hands ( cept prob the 11 division) and take them all out of the picture... their not needed to protect anything... soul society itself is a terribly corrupt and disgusting system of the 99% poor living on the streets and the 1% living in their castles. the 12 th division has created more monsters and keeps helping more monsters than it will ever defeat.( apparently everyone is completely ignoring the fact that mayuri talks about live experiments on captured quincy )

everyone vice captain or above except 11... cuz...really...they just aNy a challenging fight and don't care bout Fucking everyone over just because they can.. just need to lose their hands. the nobles should be thrown to the poor. and soul society should be let to become much more utopia than it is now... food is not needed for most ... everything is made of spirit power... the stereotypical *heaven * would be possible. though would fOr effort to build... this manipulative mind game bull shit. would piss the Fuck out of a. guy like ichigo.
Two Evil Carrots chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
The Hogyoku... as a puppy. How the hell does that work?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
Omg that ending! Hahaha love it
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
Awesome story. :)
Ettore chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
That was incredibly badass. Excellent chapter.
Bulbreon chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
This version of Yama's bankai is awesome, it would've been so cool to see it in canon. His canon bankai is still better though IMO. Dang it would've been way cooler if this was after Isshin's backstory, but I guess I'll just have to deal with a different canon for the rest of this story.
Hana chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
J) While it was obvious the Aizen had everyone hypnotized, I didn't really think at first that it was Ichigo fighting the Captains. At first I thought that maybe the whole thing was an illusion, but then I though that if I was Aizen I would defiantly do that think of the impact that it would have on someone to know that they killed the person and where protecting me.
The Patient One chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I'm starting this story now. It seems interesting, but…honestly, when I see those section dividers, all I can think of is Umbridge from Harry Potter.
Gemini9506 chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Haha I find it hilarious that you made the Hogyogu a dog hahah, also I had the same reactions to it as the sisters had
Gemini9506 chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
Haha yes this is trully one of best fanfiction I have read and I love that the story is complete. Also the ending and the confrontation with Azien was really satisfying with it being intense and suspensefull and not just Ichigo kicking ass. It was brilliant the way you ised Ichigos family to get to him and that made the climax both satisfying and unsuspected :) man this story is soo good and I really loved it
Heart of Virgo chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
How did it go? The real question isn't how long had Aizen been using his shikai, but how long were we deluding ourselves into believing he wasn't using his shikai? Of course he would have them all hypnotized.
GJMEGA chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
The execution of Rukia was personal, the deaths of hundreds (thousands?) of people they had no connection to was not. It wasn't 'testicular fortitude' they lacked, it was /moral/ fortitude.
Koukaku chapter 2 . 10/15/2015