Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
calabras chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
good
calabras chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
good
Random Reviewer chapter 19 . 12/26/2021
Boy, this fic did not age well, lol. While it's not bad per se, all it amounts to is a glorified clipshow for the Captains in the past. The gratuitous use of Japanese honorifics when you're writing a English fanfic was also too much, and pointless.

This is probably just nitpicking, since not only has the story been finished for 8 years, but you've also probably left the Bleach fandom, and writing in general, but I had to write out my thoughts anyway.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2021
There is no point in time travel story if half the damned cast die.
LV chapter 2 . 11/14/2021
J. Not especially interested in combat scenes, so I just skimmed that part.
Lolo chapter 18 . 9/18/2021
I reread this story constantly since I discovered it. This was an amazing journey :) My only confusion on this ending was what was going on with Ichigo needing to use it once a year?
StoriesMakeLife chapter 7 . 9/13/2021
Aaaaand then an initially awesome fic turned into an endless "watching future memories together". A pity.
StoriesMakeLife chapter 3 . 9/8/2021
Wow. This is next level awesome.

The whole three-way conversation, so deep. I wish it was like that in the canon. Alas, Ichigo only understood Shiro/Hichigo at the very end, and even then in the canon it is unclear, for the Tensa Zangetsu didn't have any obvious Shiro in him, and whatever insights Ichigo had beside "TZ is so sd", was never shown.

I really wish it was "how could I be so stupid not to see Shiro saew us as partners, aibou, from the start" like Hollow Feelings and Feeling Hollow implied, and this work implies too, with lesser extent of "how stupid I was", but with deeper understanding of "he is my despair and my joy, part of me". But in canon, I'm afraid, it wasn't.

Great snippets on captains' reactions. Especially "Well I'm lost. How about the rest of you?")) Ann "Stop. Look at his zanpakutou".

Thank you. So. Much.
Nad19 chapter 2 . 8/27/2021
oh come on!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2021
I loved this story so much I read all 19 chapters again as soon I finished!
Murderleo chapter 2 . 5/30/2021
si se que es molesto pero... QUE MALDITO HOLLOW ES REALMENTE ZANGETSU! me enoja mucho que White Ichigo sea tratado como un hollow interno, es parte del poder de ichigo! ES ZANGETSU!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2021
Great story!
worom001 chapter 18 . 3/15/2021
Hogey... ha. Imagine a dog that can finesse your entire planet to smithereens.
TrisakAminawn chapter 13 . 2/26/2021
I came back and found this fic after some years (I couldn't remember what it was called so I had to filter Bleach for 'complete, over 80K' and then go back to 'before 2011' but this was surprisingly effective) because I wanted to read it again. Still a fun read! Thank you!

And can I just express my Strong Feelings of like. Mingled outrage and respect. That you built up Kubo's thing where Ichigo keeps getting attention from women and not really noticing into an explicit running joke *and then used it to set up this kind of complex thematic plot point?* ;lkasdjfkl
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 19 . 1/25/2021
Love this fic 10/10
extra kudos love to see it
1,898 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »