Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2021
Great story!
worom001 chapter 18 . 3/15/2021
Hogey... ha. Imagine a dog that can finesse your entire planet to smithereens.
TrisakAminawn chapter 13 . 2/26/2021
I came back and found this fic after some years (I couldn't remember what it was called so I had to filter Bleach for 'complete, over 80K' and then go back to 'before 2011' but this was surprisingly effective) because I wanted to read it again. Still a fun read! Thank you!

And can I just express my Strong Feelings of like. Mingled outrage and respect. That you built up Kubo's thing where Ichigo keeps getting attention from women and not really noticing into an explicit running joke *and then used it to set up this kind of complex thematic plot point?* ;lkasdjfkl
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 19 . 1/25/2021
Love this fic 10/10
extra kudos love to see it
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 4 . 1/22/2021
even tho its a little late
yes to all of the above
but i also listen to sawbones which is a meidical podcast
also since i cant give kudos here 10/10 backreading it this is great
HaloTV chapter 18 . 10/28/2020
This is probably my fifth time reading this fic and the fourth time re-reading it, and it's still just as fantastic as it was the first time, all those years ago. I don't know if you still check this site or will ever see this, but this fanfiction stands out in my mind as one of the two greatest 100k wordcount Bleach fanfictions, alongside A Protector's Pride.

I loved the relationship between Ichigo, Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo. I loved the portrayal of his ascended state; I loved the twist with Muramasa. The first time reading it, I didn't see it coming in the slightest. I loved the ending with Hogey.

This has become something of a comfort fic for me, when I get a nostalgic yearning for Bleach at it's prime.

Thank you for giving so much of your time to create a wonderful story for so many of us. I can't speak for others, but I doubt I'll ever forget this one.
Guestinator chapter 19 . 9/19/2020
Called it to the damn letter. Amazing how a build up plot line from multiple angels which I figure most would actually care about you instantly prison rape for no reason other than annoying your readers at your inability to complete a important main story plotline.

Well done ruining the story. Yes it annoyed me enough to write all of this because there was so much potential that was thrown aside.
Guestinator chapter 14 . 9/19/2020
I fucking called it! That you wouldn't have him do shit, and you didn't by bulling a pussy move to bypass it.
Guestinator chapter 13 . 9/19/2020
Ten imaginary dollars that Ichigo does NOTHING when he learns of their spying.
Guestinator chapter 12 . 9/19/2020
People deciding his life for him... Him not wanting then going along with it... Yeah, this is just...
Guestinator chapter 11 . 9/19/2020
Again. More secrets, more betrayals, and Ichigo does fuck all but whine slightly before bending over like a bitch. This is getting very repetitive to the point of boredom.
Guestinator chapter 10 . 9/19/2020
Is any other person getting tired of all this hidden, at times literal, backstabbing going on from nearly every single person around Ichigo? I am, to the point this story is becoming stale because of it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2020
It is completely impossible that the vizards can achieve resurrecion. Even at this point the hollow is part of ichigi while vizard hollows are jammed into them. The reason ichigo could obtain resurrecion is because at all points in time the hollow has been ichigo just if he was a hollow. Thus only ichigo could get resurrecion.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 8 . 8/11/2020
Que the revelation that "Zangetsu" was really Quincy man and the Hollow, White, was really Zangetsu and Kubo told us as far back as the Vizard arc lol.
PsylentFox chapter 18 . 7/25/2020
I think that the reason why you got away with this "bad cliche" as you called it is because the main bad guy came back and sort of dragged the hero with him by accident. It wasn't "Hero comes back in time and curb stomps everyone" it was "Bad guy comes back in time and almost gets away with curb stomping everyone the first time... but his puppy-minded super artifact also brings back his worst enemy. Talk about bad luck.".

So it was interesting and a fresh take of the genre.

I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »