Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Lor chapter 8 . 7/3/2020
Reading older stories just reminds me of how much nonsense was put into the Quincy Arc (Blood War, if I remember). See, these are all logical explanations. But no, Ukitake has a god hand in his stomach and "Zangetsu" is Yhwach.
DarkestLight234 chapter 10 . 6/20/2020
No a mask is roughly equivalent to a Bankai in terms of power up, stronger actually, in terms of consistency. A Bankai can be anywhere from 2 to 10 times stronger depending on how much you control the Bankai. The mask gives you a CONSISTENT 10x boost. The mask is NOT comparable to Shikai in any way of the term.
DarkestLight234 chapter 5 . 6/20/2020
Um if Ichigo needs Bankai then let him use Bankai. Right now we don't care about 'restraint' we need RESULTS. If that means using Bankai immediately then so be it.
InuYasha's God sis chapter 18 . 6/15/2020
Very fun story and I loved your characterizations, especially Ichigo. Thank you for finishing and sharing. It was true my a delight to read.

~Yasha’s Sis
RedHope6 chapter 2 . 5/17/2020
H - You got me good there
Loved it chapter 19 . 5/15/2020
Fantastic job
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
It was confirmed many times that the zanpakuto is you so it was born when you were.
darthkratos24 chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
You can tell how old a fic is if a they don't know ichigo's full powers or b what Yamamoto's bankai is
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2020
Uh... Retarded? When was this written? That was shocking...
LunarCatNinja chapter 18 . 2/25/2020
This story is great! Someone recommended it to me when I expressed interest in any OPed Ichigo timetravel fics that they knew of, and I must say I can see why they liked it so much!
Daikara chapter 19 . 11/25/2019
It was really interesting story! I like it - like - a LOT.
(jokes and dialogs were fun :D and that end, with puppy ... it makes me laugh so hard)

GREAT work! Thank you, for writting it. :)
ob1292 chapter 15 . 11/20/2019
I was enjoying this story until you threw this mass of stupidity into, unfortunately i now have no interest in wasting more time with what could have been a good story.
Use English chapter 11 . 9/10/2019
So, reading this, I have one major issue with how you write; the over-use of Japanese words. There's no reason for them. Just use Captain like any sensible person. I doubt you're Japanese yourself, and you're writing in English, so why mix things up? The inclusion of Japanese honorifics doesn't make your story better, or sound smarter. It takes away from it instead, as people have to stop and figure out what the hell the words mean.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2019
Ah, coming back to old fics like this, years after Bleach ended, is always hilariously entertaining. Time and canon were not kind, lol.
ABeaupain chapter 18 . 8/7/2019
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing.

A particular surprise was how well written Yamamoto is. Most don’t bother to explore his character, and it was an excellent addition here
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »