Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Scififan33 chapter 19 . 8/4/2019
Great story! I feel bad for Ichigo with his memories being shown to everyone like that, talk about highly unethical. so the marble of doom now answers to Ichigo, neat. Very interesting reason for Aizen to be so interested in him, though ouch that sounded a painful way to die. So say Muramasa doing that as they were talking, turned out to be a good thing he did since that allowed him to kill Aizen. Sad that he won't have there friendships he did in a way since people have learnt about him in a very different method. Glad Chad and his sisters were against them seeing and listening to everything without Ichigo knowing. Would his Dad not leaving the warehouse have made a difference and kept them safe from being captured?
WVIVO777 chapter 18 . 7/28/2019
This was a great story thank you for making and finishing it. I really enjoyed it
W8W chapter 18 . 7/16/2019
Great story, it was lots of fun to read. Everybody were in character and were trying to take intelligent decision. Aizen was very intelligent and adapted quickly but unfortunately for him Ichigo did creasy and never before done thing, which catch him by surprise. It was really satisfying to see. Some things are inaccurate with later manga chapters but you had no way to know. Anyway last canon arc was such a mess that it isn't big loss. Honestly only thing from canon that I prefer is truth about Kenpachi sword.
Adran06 chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
I find it kind of ironic that, based on the events shown here, this was written before we found out they both WERE actually Zangetsu.
shyd1 chapter 19 . 6/27/2019
I don't even know how many times I've reread this now, but I enjoy it always. Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2019
I haven't thought about this in forever 'cause I largely stopped following Bleach after the Aizen arc wrapped up, and I haven't read this fic in forever either, but holy shit. Hooooly omg.

"Retreat and you will age.
Hesitate and you will die."

That has got to be one of the coolest fucking catch phrases literally ever, I wish it had gotten used more. Although it probably would've lost it's impact if it came up all the time.
Artakun chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
I dont even know it is a illusion
TheLazyKunoichi chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
J
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
I have on question, does that mean that the form Ichigo had at the beginning of the novel (you know, when he beat the crap out of Aizen), with his one sword and linked to his arm with chains, won't exist anymore.
You will only use the form of Tensa Zangetsu with two swords (one long and one short) ?
Jayden Lopez chapter 2 . 2/22/2019
a combination of
A) It was obvious. It's Aizen.
E) When Shunsui's shikai had no effect.
tbh it was more towards the fact that Shunsui and Ukitake working together couldn't have been taken down that easily.
Yamamoto chapter 2 . 1/29/2019
It's zanka no tachi
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2019
I just can't. These 10 chapters are just too much. Recap with plot holes and all, and the complete ooc of yoruichi and so many others.

Also, when connecting to the main character. Who is basically being mocked the whole story so far. It just feels like It's a big joke.. I'm done.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2019
Ichigo is quite a bit of a bitch. Also the Quincy thing is bull shit. Even in that reality, the complete destruction into oblivion is ridiculous.

Also, y not just kill a whole bunch of karakua town? They will reincarnate and aizen would be unable to create the key. Genocide is fine, cuz reincarnation. So done...let's completely ignore the thousands of innocents tortured by the 12th. Including many captured Quincy. Or the poor and wretched within soul society itself. Etc...
Norspherato chapter 18 . 12/24/2018
Read this all in one setting and figured id do this here instead of the preview for the discontinued sequel. Loved the story. Thought it was very well put together and had great action. The ending was kinda lackluster with the stab, made it seem like as soon as they left Aizen was dead and the entire point of leaving could have been just put off. Wished their was something with Aizens blade (suck at names especially Japanese names) Figured Muramasa could have played a part and it would have been a big dramatic finish since Aizen did in fact do what koga did and threw his blade away. And my last real criticism is the lack of love interest. I know it was stated their would be no non-canon pairing but there were countless teases of woman interested in Ichigo that i would have loved to have seen more of. In the end it was still a great fic and while i doubt youll continue, i am looking forward to your Percy Jackson fics next chapter.
Cheek chapter 8 . 12/17/2018
You know, something occured to me. Ichigos bankai takes the form it does because of ease of use. But that wont necesarrily make sense when hes older and has more skill/experience. Then i thought about how a living human has unlimited potential for growth and change.

Wouldnt it make sense for ichigos bankai to change as he changes as a human being? His soul should not be set in stone becuse hes not dead.

Man if this is where you’re going with this im super excited! Always found Ichigos bankai boring and uninspired.
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »