Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
H - You got me good there
Loved it chapter 19 . 5/15/2020
Fantastic job
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
It was confirmed many times that the zanpakuto is you so it was born when you were.
darthkratos24 chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
You can tell how old a fic is if a they don't know ichigo's full powers or b what Yamamoto's bankai is
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2020
Uh... Retarded? When was this written? That was shocking...
LunarCatNinja chapter 18 . 2/25/2020
This story is great! Someone recommended it to me when I expressed interest in any OPed Ichigo timetravel fics that they knew of, and I must say I can see why they liked it so much!
Daikara chapter 19 . 11/25/2019
It was really interesting story! I like it - like - a LOT.
(jokes and dialogs were fun :D and that end, with puppy ... it makes me laugh so hard)

GREAT work! Thank you, for writting it. :)
ob1292 chapter 15 . 11/20/2019
I was enjoying this story until you threw this mass of stupidity into, unfortunately i now have no interest in wasting more time with what could have been a good story.
Use English chapter 11 . 9/10/2019
So, reading this, I have one major issue with how you write; the over-use of Japanese words. There's no reason for them. Just use Captain like any sensible person. I doubt you're Japanese yourself, and you're writing in English, so why mix things up? The inclusion of Japanese honorifics doesn't make your story better, or sound smarter. It takes away from it instead, as people have to stop and figure out what the hell the words mean.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2019
Ah, coming back to old fics like this, years after Bleach ended, is always hilariously entertaining. Time and canon were not kind, lol.
ABeaupain chapter 18 . 8/7/2019
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing.

A particular surprise was how well written Yamamoto is. Most don’t bother to explore his character, and it was an excellent addition here
Scififan33 chapter 19 . 8/4/2019
Great story! I feel bad for Ichigo with his memories being shown to everyone like that, talk about highly unethical. so the marble of doom now answers to Ichigo, neat. Very interesting reason for Aizen to be so interested in him, though ouch that sounded a painful way to die. So say Muramasa doing that as they were talking, turned out to be a good thing he did since that allowed him to kill Aizen. Sad that he won't have there friendships he did in a way since people have learnt about him in a very different method. Glad Chad and his sisters were against them seeing and listening to everything without Ichigo knowing. Would his Dad not leaving the warehouse have made a difference and kept them safe from being captured?
WVIVO777 chapter 18 . 7/28/2019
This was a great story thank you for making and finishing it. I really enjoyed it
W8W chapter 18 . 7/16/2019
Great story, it was lots of fun to read. Everybody were in character and were trying to take intelligent decision. Aizen was very intelligent and adapted quickly but unfortunately for him Ichigo did creasy and never before done thing, which catch him by surprise. It was really satisfying to see. Some things are inaccurate with later manga chapters but you had no way to know. Anyway last canon arc was such a mess that it isn't big loss. Honestly only thing from canon that I prefer is truth about Kenpachi sword.
Adran06 chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
I find it kind of ironic that, based on the events shown here, this was written before we found out they both WERE actually Zangetsu.
1,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »