Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
Kyuubi-dono chapter 19 . 5/14/2018
You're right about good time travel fics being hard to find, and about even less of those being complete. This story was awesome. OP Ichigo is best Ichigo. Can't wait till he joins the Gotei for real. I love Academy stories.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/28/2018
Wow! I love the emotional dynamic here. Ichigo will do anything to prevent the sorrowful death he saw, and Muramasa isn't stupid enough to let that go. Also, weirdly hot stabbing scene, A. The Shinigami had better hope no one else has a sword in a snit, Ichigo could end up very... occupied.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/27/2018
If Kurotsuchi's passion project was to make a crystal that meant someone had to give their full experience with no possibility of lying... It's kind of perfect, isn't it? He is so curious, desperately desiring experiences he can't achieve himself, and at the same time incapable of trusting the testimony of those who have had them. Maybe not even able to guess who's lying and who isn't, one of the many ways he fails in comparison to Urahara. I really like the implied characterization of your convenient plot device, it's perfect.
Moobles chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
J) at first I figured it was an illusion, but then more and more people died and I got super worried it wasn’t an illusion, and then I thought it wasn’t an illusion, and then I realized Ichigo hadn’t reacted to any of the deaths, but even then I let out a huge sigh of relief when the trickery was revealed
Hoggey chapter 18 . 4/8/2018
It's HOGYOKU NOT HOGEY
Toad Lady DADA chapter 8 . 4/8/2018
Hem Hem
halo4hire chapter 2 . 4/1/2018
I don't have anything important to say in my review but I wanted to leave one. Hmm... Ah! Tacos. Tacos from taco Bell. I especially like eating crunch wrap supremes. Damn now I'm hungry.
anon chapter 19 . 3/30/2018
I just want to say that you went considerably Kubo on this. At least a 7, possibly a 9 on the Kubo Scale of Fuck You, That's Why and How.
It was not quite as win as Bleach Quest, but considerably more concise. Although, of course, that was unavoidable given Bleach Quest being a /tg/ quest.
anon chapter 18 . 3/30/2018
Bleach itself is already a bad cliche getting away with it. There's no one thing that some other story hasn't done before it, but all the combinations make one hell of a manga.
Also, did Ichigo just make the Hogyoku's spirit into a puppy?
The absolute madman.
anon chapter 17 . 3/30/2018
How fitting, that Hogyoku ex Machina should be solved by a deus ex machina.
anon chapter 16 . 3/30/2018
John Williams - Star Wars - Duel of the Fates
anon chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
He's Kisuke Urahara. You just know he has anti-Hollow wards, anti-Shinigami wards, nine hells' worth of alarms, about a thousand purely physical traps, caltrops, tripwires, scattered Legos, paint cans, ornaments, blowtorches, heated doorknobs, electrified doorknobs, cannons, lions, weaponised anomalies, ice picks, poison, Navi, Chuck Norris, a picture of your mom, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan, a captive bloodсука and probably a mechanism to transform the entire shop into Gurren Lagann on top of all that.
And then maybe an old satchel nuke or some shit under the whole thing with a note saying "LOL" on top, for when you get down to the lowest level and see just what exactly he's hiding down there.
(The CP, of course. Can't let the Japanese FBI get his secret cheese pizza recipe.)
Aizen Sousuke chapter 14 . 3/30/2018
It's a tough business, time travel. Since I've lost most of my hax from the final canon fight, I have been forced to do quite a bit of improvaizen.
*keikaku intensifies*
anon chapter 13 . 3/30/2018
Now I want Tatsuki to get l33th4x ZANPAKUTO PAWA.
anon chapter 12 . 3/30/2018
Military dictatorships? I don't know how many military leaders would also have the skills needed to run countries. Other than that, though, it's hardly impossible, and presuming benevolence, possibly enforced by armed and prepared populace, the best solution for governing.
1,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »