Reviews for Hogyoku ex Machina
anon chapter 10 . 3/30/2018
Come on man, rebellions in Bleach are a diamond dozen. And Ichigo pretty much cannot be too strong. Bleach is like an RPG played with a d4 — things critfail, fail, win or epic win. No in between.
anon chapter 9 . 3/30/2018
I never got why shinigami couldn't make some way for the Quincy to purify Hollows, then or now.
They have Urahara now, he can pull some wizardry out of his ass, or even just use the Hogyoku if all else fails.
anon chapter 8 . 3/30/2018
nobody in the entire Soul Society knows what bacteria are
fukken kek
The Cheshire Cat
kek
Isshin worrying that he's being a bad father
CushySensei chapter 2 . 3/29/2018
My answer is option I. I think I almost (keyword there is almost..flamed you for giving Yoruichi, Byakuya and the other captains such pathetic deaths. LOL. Luckily it was just kyoka suigetsu at work! Phew!
Sylphasia chapter 9 . 3/23/2018
Toshiro's so cute even when he's serious haha. I love him. xD
Sylphasia chapter 8 . 3/23/2018
Aww. A little heart-to-heart moment with Isshin... that was a little sad... But great chapter.
Deinokos chapter 2 . 3/17/2018
Shamefully, I must say it was option I. XD
Keechinator chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
It’s funny reading this in 2018 knowing that yamas bankai is infinitely stronger then what you depicted.
srw601 chapter 19 . 3/15/2018
ths was great!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
What's with evil ppl and butterflies? Like, Yukio from Blue Exorcist in the first anime grew butterfly wings too when Satan possessed him. LOL? And there's a HILARIOUS video of the English voice actor adlibbing that scene at a con with the words "I'm a beautiful butterfly!" ROFLMAO
YeTianshi chapter 18 . 2/10/2018
omg Hogey! XD
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 2/7/2018
B-) No one would kill off Yoruichi. There was no way that was real.
Alex chapter 9 . 1/31/2018
Ishida is seriously the most evil character in Bleach.
Aizen is looking to become god, and is willing to destroy ten thousand souls to do it.
But Ishida is willing to destroy potentially many more than that number of souls for the sake of pride - so he won't be left behind Ichigo.
Of the two, Aizen at least is not casually destroying souls without reason.
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
At first, I was thinking somehow I didn't think Ichigo would be surprised by their blatant monitoring of him until I realized he hadn't lived to see that arc yet. So... I dunno what's gonna happen when he finds out. He's very forgiving though... even though his friends have become strangers now.
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Still, a little bit confused about Ichigo splitting his soul... but maybe I'm just looking at it the wrong angle.
To answer your question: