Reviews for An Artful Play of Contrasts
Creative Sketchbook chapter 1 . 4/13
...woah...I-I don't know what to say

That was beyond beautiful. The descriptions were amazing and made this fic a work of art

XD too bad it was one page

But either way, it just had such a calm, peaceful tone to it; one of the qualities of this ship that makes me love it dearly :3

Thank you for writing this! I wish the best for you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
please mooar giripan! nyaaaahhh
UniqueWolfLover chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This story is so beautifully crafted. You are a lovely author!
fubibliophile chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I found the title to be pretty, just like the rest of the fic; don't worry about length!
Pookey chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
awwwwww! these two are so Sweet~ 3 3
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very well done,

As a hapa child, I get what you are saying

well done, I hope to read more of your work
Noneedtocallmesir chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow. I don't have any more words at the moment.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
...Hm. I'm not sure I've ever read sex that way before. oO;; That was interesting.

...OH! OH! See? I read more than USUK! I totally do! :D Haha, I almost forgot about that. ;; Reviews tend to be whatever I can come up with to write about. I think I've written reviews that had absolutely nothing to do with the actual stories I was reviewing... just because that was what had been running around in my head at the time. Oh well. This was fun to read though. So thanks for writing! Haha, I can type without looking at the keyboard or screen! I knew that before, but... it's not really something I think about regularly. So I rediscover lots of things about myself frequently. :3 It's fun. I'm going to stop running around in circles now and rambling to you about things you didn't need to know. ; Look forward to more of it in the next review though!
ringosatou17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is what I'll call poetry as prose. Magnificently done! ;)
George deValier chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I have this thing for tasteful, beautifully writted, non explicit but you know exactly what is going on sex scenes. (I never feel like I can get it right). This is a perfect example. And it's Greece/Japan, which is just awesome. Well done, I really liked this. Especially loved the allusion of Greece as a siren.
SliverTheAwesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow! That was hot! Great job!

...

I feel all tingly on the inside.
PimpinSushi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was by far, one of the greatest oneshots I have ever read in the entire Hetalia Archive. Your eye for observation and detail is phenomenal. I especially love the way you described the kissing to represent their language.

I thought that was really cool. -sigh- I'm at a loss for words. Just... don't lose your touch.

Amazing job!

~PimpinSushi
Amondra chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This...this was beautifully written, I can't put it into words. I will say my soul caught fire reading this, in a good way! Ooh my goodness, I think I am going to go take a cold bath.
Parfait-Powah chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was brilliant! Really well written (:
JuniorLavi chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
...I would like to say, that I loved how you expressed the feelings that Kiku felt when making love to him. I also liked how they represented the country. I enjoyed it and this has my complete love.