Reviews for Nekotalia in The Aristocats
please continue
SpirtHowler chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
more please!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
This is just too cute! I love it. Oo so cute. Cant wait for more.
Homura chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ugh! I love this so much!

Please continue! The cuteness!...Its...to cute! DX
Prisionero de Amor chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED~! I WANT THE NEXT PART, MAN~!
PrincessCalamity864 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This story rocks. I love the Aristocats and I adore Hetalia!

England's a little OOC for me, maybe you could stick Neko-France in the story to make him appear his usual grumpy self :D

Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Updateplease chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Goodness! The cutest fic i have ever read! XD The three kittens are SUPER ADORABLY CUTE! I just want to cuddle them X"D, and, and england cat really is a perfectly perfect mother )), even when he is a human, i'm sure that he is born to be a mom not a dad ;)! Hey, butler!Austria is a ridiculous bad guy :)), whenever he shows up, i just can't help laughing ). And romano mouse is amazing, how kind he was when he ran away to help england and the kittens and he was some kind of nervous. He is a good mouse D
a devoted reader chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
cant wait for prussiaa big entrance!
kakita101 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Very good and i hope you update again soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
awsome
YoungDragonQueen chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
i love this story! please update!
Pasta Phsyco chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
KYA! better continue!
Ryou's fan girl chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
*laughs* SO FUNNY! I love Poland and Lithuania ahahahhaha so funny! I love them!

Yeah Romano part weird, but cute~
cutekittenlady chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
A very interesting idea. Placing the characters of Hetalia into parts of the Aristocrats, one of my favorite disney classics. Unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros. It is a very creative idea, however you seem to use the same dialogue as the movie, throwing the characters of Hetalia out of character. It's alright to follow the plot of the aristocrats, but I think I'd be more willing to read this if the Hetalia characters (mainly england, america, canada, and seychelles) had their original personalities.

It's a very creative idea, however your loyalty the original story clouds that creativity. I believe that if you just changed things around just a little, it'd be a lot more fun to read.
Mamma Russia chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
*hyperventilation*

Hehehehehe...Awesome!

It's just too cute, I wanna go watch the Aristocats now!

I'm patiently waiting for Prussia. Very patiently waiting. *close to crying with insanity*

I love what you done with Poland and Liet. Epic.

Loved it loads! Can't wait for the next bit!

Mamma Russia x