Reviews for Red Shift
Espied7 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Well written and emotive as is your usual :)
lacomtessa chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
It always makes me feel super excited when I recognise places in stories, especially now because I also happen to be on the island at this moment!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
I have to say... her reaction after she killed victoria after she has been gunning to do was, ridiculous. Completely ridiculous, and disingenuous. Its either or, Bella. Either you playing at being the biggest sanctimonious, self righteous douche nozzle (i.e another Carlisle ), or you're going to act closer to a human being that understands that on occasion, some ppl are better off on the other side of the dirt. Which is it?

Annnnddd she runs...Why? oh no... Im confused... he's going to think I'm a monster... I am not who he wanted me to be...(The last two are legitmate gripes). Well running solves nothing. It just makes you look like a bigger idiot when you have to crawl back. I thought she would have learned that from him.
I hate that Edward big thing in every story is MARRY ME. Like a proposal is the end all be all to everything.

And how is it that victoria lost to Bella? She is like three hundred years old and she lost to a month old vampire, with a week of training? SMH.

I know you wanted Bella do the deed, but damn, what was with the school yard ring of death, and no one helping out when she was in a pinch? Wasn't that the purpose of them being there in the first place? What were they waiting for, Bella's head to roll?

All of have to say about this chapter is, Hmmmmmm?
k1942 chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
The absolute perfect end to this story! Short and sweet(in places) and just the way I like it! I'm only sorry you said you won't be writing any more Twific! You're very good at it!
k1942 chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
I really think Bella wrapped up things for Charlie to find in just the right way. It wasn't perfect, but whose life ever is?
k1942 chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Maybe not his wisest move, at the moment!
k1942 chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Talk about terrible timing! She's just about to finish off the bitch and he shows up to distract her!
k1942 chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Carlisle is so caring he would try most anything to save a person pain! This was a very creditable version of Bella's change, it made perfect sense and went well, too!
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Bella always puts everyone else's safety and comfort before her own, no surprise there! Now I'm just anxious to see the rest of the family reassemble , and of course I include Edward!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Love the fact that Carlisle just did it...

Let Edward 'deal'. His decision was foolish. He was acting like a petutulant child when he left. He reasoning was full of flaws and his stubborness is only going to end up destroying him.
BridieM chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Thank you. Totally enjoyed the insight into Edward. :D
BridieM chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and imagination with us. :D
BridieM chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Such a good chapter. I hope you are still scratching his itch because you have such talent. :D
BridieM chapter 3 . 12/18/2014