Reviews for Just Friends
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
D'aww…!
TaraJo chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow, that was beautiful, I loved it! You really should write more about Harry and Draco, and not just drabbles but a whole multi-chaptered story!
Zigster chapter 1 . 12/10/2010

AND I LOVE YOU

jUST KIDDING

THOUGH I LOVE WHAT YOU WROTE
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Finally got enough time to read this. About time you wrote a H/D story :D I loved it! Now all ya need to do is write a whole story about them lol. Please! I love how the drabbles were written from both POV. Very nice.

-Laura
PrincessLilith57 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i really liked this story! this is only my 3rd Draco/Harry FF but now after reading this i want to read another one!
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
You soooo freeking rock! I hope now you are cherryless you will be indulging more! :D
SunshineCat chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I got so excited when I saw you had written Harry/Draco slash. And I was not disappointed. Yay for happy drabbles! ~
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Very nice. I've never been into Harry/Draco, mainly because I couldn't see the two of them together, given the enmity they've always had for each other. But your explanation of them slowly becoming friends after the war made it more palatable to me, so I thank you for that. :) The emotions were written beautifully, as was the snogging after the reveal. Lovely.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
that was really great hun... I don't usually ready H/D but I might have to start :) Loved it :)

xoxo
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Well done Robyn. I actually felt transported to a tower at Hogwarts.
SweeterThanHeaven chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
awesome robyn, hey do you Livejournal?
Tajala chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
love this!

Although, it's a bit short for my liking... (I love longer H/D stories. I wonder why... *lol*)

~Tajala
Amras2007 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Beautiful
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Draco/Harry was my first exposure to slash, and will always be one of my favourites, if not the most favourite. I quite liked this - a glimpse into a moment in time. Nicely done!