Reviews for Dawn
GaijinVamp chapter 13 . 6/9
I love your writing. I like the changes you made to Bella's personality. I like that Edward is more loving towards Jasper. They're all nicer, except for Rse, of course. This would have been great continued.
Calyptra chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I'm glad that your Bella needed time. it's more realistic.
and I enjoyed the sslap
Calyptra chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Oh I like bella. I didn't like the sm version either
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Don't stop please. U need to know what happens next
Hikada chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
great story can wait to read more
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,434.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
GaijinVamp chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
What a great story. You have the characterizations and the changes perfect. I love Bella's kick ass personality.
I wish Jasper would be less tentative, but you did a good job with him. I wish you had finished this. Now, more than 2 years later, it's beyond hope.
Monica chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Very good, so far! Hope you get to write more
zaliyak chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
aww this is the end isnt it well if it is could there at least be a sequel!
Sh-anny99 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
:))))))))))))))))))))))
HeatherMarie29 chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
More please
Julia chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love your story! Please update soon!
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Be sure to continue this story! I've enjoyed it so far.