Reviews for Familair stranger from afar
lazyreader19 chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
Great story!
kristina chapter 4 . 1/27/2003
AWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE!WRITE MORE!PLEAASE!
skyeward chapter 4 . 8/29/2002
*cheers* Hexidecimal rocks! I have a layout of those two masks you described, too!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
i like it. will there be more
ShadowHawk chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
cool fic
trisanamcgraw chapter 4 . 5/18/2002
Hmm ... interesting is a good way to describe this fic. You've got Hex characterized well, and I like the whole Matrix-and-Hex-play-a-Game plot. You touched on some good points in Matrix's personality - and Dot's, with her fears. LOL
Lady Clueless chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
i like it! more please!
trisanamcgraw chapter 3 . 5/5/2002
LOL, the part with Matrix singing and dancing was a hoot. This is a pretty interesting idea. I like how you brought Hex back, and she's friends with Enzo, since she was kinda taking a liking to the little sprite in "Sacrifice." (Creative chapter titles, too.)
Katani-chan chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
That was a good chapter! Please get to work on chapter 3, I really wanna see what happens next. And I like what Enigma did to Mike. I almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.
Sakura Briefs chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
PLEASE UPDATE! I want to know what happens next!

PLEASE? it's a good story! Keep up the good work!

Later!

Sakura
AquaBolt chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I love it! Please write more!
Sakura Briefs chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Ooooo! a mysterious girl arriving in Mainframe? Sounds very interesting. *grins* keep up the good work, CrazyHexadecimalChick. i like that name. it's very original. Please write more! and Soon! please?

Thanks!

Sakura
Katani-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Ooo, I think I know what's going on, but I'm not gonna say anything. Please get the next chapter out soon. Thankies. Ooh, hyperness. Don't mind me. ladadeedada. *giggles nervously* Sorry...
Dragonmaster1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I'm interested! Please continue!