Reviews for The Story of Us
witchbaby300 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Those two are acting like idiots. They need to get back together. I can't wait for the next chapter!
starpower21 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
what iks going to happen to dean and baliey
MrsMercer chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Yay! I'm so happy you updated this, it's Phunkyangel btw, made a new profile :) I love this story, you almost had me crying at the start. I hope they get back together! :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
thanks for the update :).
Sams Witch chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Dean and Bailey need to stop being so stubborn and say sorry make up and live happily ever after with their baby girl Hope...OMG what if Bailey is pregnant adn Dean left her! I'll kill him!
PhunkyAngel chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Awww! Hope is just too cute. I feel bad for Bailey and Dean but they are both so damn stubbon. I hope that you're feeling better soon xx
Angelyn chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Great chapter! I'm sorry to hear about your car accident. I hope you're feeling better. The story is progressing very well. I can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON!
Sams Witch chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
are you trying to break my heart? this story is so good but in a bad way...does that make sense lol i mean its good but its so sad. ok i should have wrote that instead. hope the arm is all healed up! great chapter update soon!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Sorry about your car accident, hope everything was okay. Good chapter can't wait for the next one :).
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
oh no dont leave her dean loved the update my favourite part has to be the flash back please update soon love this story :)
Sams Witch chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
awe dean better fix things because bailey is really upset! :( but great chapter! :)
Sams Witch chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Love. It. I love the whole concept of this story. Going back and remembering while telling their daughter the story of how they fell in love. Classic!
Sams Witch chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
second chapter awesome awesome awesome
Sams Witch chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
omg read the first chapter right now and i am in love with this story! i am continuing on reading!
Angelyn chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
About time you updated! I'm really enjoying this story, please update soon!