Reviews for Mid–Life Crisis
SasoriTactic chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
EPIC! XD
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Cute fic, and a damn sexy last chapter ;)
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Cute and in character!
damigella chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Wow. Is "trembling with anticipation" a direct quotation from the Rocky Horror Picture Show? I would find it quite appropriate :-).

Also, I have several fond memories from my misspent youth of exchanging lascivious regards across a foosball table, so I really appreciated the fact that you chose it as location for your big love scene.
Yawwii chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Awwwww. Yayyy . I wanna jump up and down and squeeeeal. For a little while there, I thought they weren't actually gonna get together, but then you had Cuddy (completely in character btw) break up with House and it was all gooooood . DAMN she was a selfish cow. If my best friend was wandering the streets of New York, in an unfamiliar street, alone, and completely trashed, after just being kicked out of someone's house for a lack of sex, and my partner tried to stop me from helping, I'd break up with them then and there. I love your House - 3. And your Wilson. And I love to hate your Cuddy . Well, Cuddy in general to be fair :P.

Your writing style is awesome, and I dunno if you have a beta or check through sixty times, but I found literally one mistake, and I think that was just 'here your' instead of 'here's your'. (sorry I can't remember where/what chapter, completely unhelpful. The point of it is to say that you have produced a quality story that not only has an awesome plot and is well written, but has really good grammar and spelling too. Which is a feat near impossible on here :P.)

Also, best ending line ever :L.
Yvette xo chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
What a fantastic story! I absolutely LOVE all the denial, and the first chapter when Wilson is exploring his sexuality is brilliant! Overall very sexy, too. FANTASTIC job! xoxo
Iru-ST chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
What a awesome first time story, I've enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you for sharing!
Hellysion chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihih...the giggling wont stop... need help...

It was awesome, I really could picture them, hihihi... *cof, cof*

I love it, the ending was perfect :)
Aquarius Seth chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Okay, I caught up. (I've got a backlog of stories to be read a mile long.) It was a great ending. Thank you for sharing.
Bioluminescence chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Excellent story! I loved that you took time to explore how Wilson first realized his feelings about House and then went about testing those feelings. It felt very realistic for Wilson to question and freak out about said emotions since (as far as we know from canon) he's never been with a guy. The final couple of chapters made me squee with glee as you brought our boys together. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us.
Alaie chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Ah... amazing :D *Sighs blissfully*

Today's such a good day, for some reason :P

Thank you for this completely awemazingly awesometastic story :D *Hugs*

And the end was just gorgeous. They're so perfect together :3
paulac45 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Liked that, including the almost another miscommunication in the early stages. Very IC that House would only briefly pause his game for a goodbye kiss.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
wow that was...hot. really hot lol. My mom would have a heart attack if she knew i was reading this kind of stuff, lol. She thinks i'm innocent.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
My favorite part was when house was telling wilson that he wasn't ridiculing him. That sentence sounded exactly like something House would say in the show. Ace job, and the romance is here!
Flatpickluvr chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
You know, as hot as the sex in this chapter was, the best part of it was that hysterical part about House filling the dresser with clothes the whole time Wilson was trying to move it! Here was Wilson trying to be the hero, moving furniture that House wouldn't be physically able to help with, and House is interfering in his own House way by shoving clothes into the dresser while Wilson is trying to move it. I'm laughing hysterically!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »