Reviews for The Gift
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
"Now go forth and consummate you undissolvable union!"
Oh my God Starfire XD
(that sound you just heard is the sound of someone dying of laughter. we shall all mourn the loss)
dj25taz chapter 36 . 12/15/2014
Took me two days to finished the story but it was phenomenal I cried and laugh you did a great job I know who to contact when I start on my comic book
phulsebos123 chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
Hi I am a little new to reading fanfiction for like 1 week now I think this one is 1 of the best I have read.(only ready around maybe 10-12 story’s but still)
I do think though that you should have made Raven live... hell there were even a couple tears I could not stop and I tried really did.
And BB and powergirl nowane can replace Raven! I mean watt if they are dead then BB would have 2 wife's in heaven loll don't think that is gone end well.
Crap even to think about it hurts me what if BB and powergirl have children as well ohh no than heaven will become hell loll sry let me rephrase that not loll poor BB...

So I think this story line should receive :10 :)
But after chapter 30 the story went a little down to me it was still good you got talent can’t deny that.
I did kept reading as you suggested at chapter 30 but was never the same anymore.(because of emotional disappointment)
So the next 6 chapters from chapter 30 I am giving a 9 instead of a 10
And the ending sadly a 6 sry:(

But what do I know I only started reading fanfiction 1 week ago. And this is the first time I actually made a real Post review instead of just saying (good story keep it up) something like that.
so what do I know..

I can’t be given scores loll now wane cares what I think I am just so to say a noob at this.
Maybe many people feel the same way or maybe they don't it doesn't matter I just wanted to say what was on my mind because this story deserved a good reply.

I Hope you keep writing more story's or make a remake of that Raven will not be dead because I will now try another of your stories since you have many more and I am eager to try them out.

Regards new fan
Patrick
Galeiam chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Hmm...Beast Boy/Changeling was actually about half as strong as baseCyborg with a lot of Robin's fighting skill.
The show overemphasized his personality and downplayed his physical stats.
It didn't actually get rid of them.
Juliegirl22 chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
AARRRRGGHHHH! YOU BUTTER BRING HER BACK
Juliegirl22 chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
WHHHHAAAAAAAT?!

Did I miss read something earlier? I thought the curse was supposed to make Beast Boy die!
Juliegirl22 chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
Aw, come on, did you HAVE to kill Terra? I mean, she wasn't my favorite, but still...
Juliegirl22 chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Omigosh, Elfreide is a traitor!
Juliegirl22 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Oh my gosh, Evangeline is (was) such a psycho!
Juliegirl22 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Raven gained two pounds? Ahhh, baby weight maybe?
Juliegirl22 chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Wow, what is Raven going to do?
JaiTwin chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
You're sexy. And so are your stories. Lol:)
Jesusfreak124 chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Will beast boy turn into a dragon like in jokers shadow
Jus Sum Dude chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Meh. It's fine on a technical level, but it just seems really uninspired. I find it dull, there's no passion, no poetry, no tension, and not much literary skill on display here. I stopped at chapter 2, but honestly I don't think I could ever make it past that mark.
conorrules chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Put pictures in in next time and make it a raven weight gain story