Reviews for The Gift
Is the new non-dying version written?
LostDemonessRaven chapter 36 . 5/15
Holy crap! This made me cry! I don't think I've ever cried for any story I've read! And I read a lot of fanfics! It was so well written! I enjoy reading your stories and this is my favorite by far! Keep writing!
kcoriston chapter 34 . 4/13
slsl
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
This is, in my opinion, very nit-picky, but in the first paragraph, when you say 'Cyborg complained'. When you say complained, the reader thinks that you are going to be specific. I'm just trying to help you become a better writer if you want to do that kind of thing for a living.

Yours in Eternity,
Cody Hanna
FuckTheAUTHORity chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Nice touch with the trademark
Arianne DeMarco chapter 36 . 9/2/2015
Ugh I can't get over the fact the Raven had passed away. I was hoping that you would bring her back (to life and be living) but it was too good to be true! Such a page turner! Absolutely loved it and althought Raven had not come back to life, I don't think you could have ended it any better! Loved it!
mioneandron chapter 36 . 6/10/2015
I loved this story! Can I just say that you had tears streaming down my face constantly for the last 10 chapters? Definitely one of my favorites on the site. Great job!
Rachel chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
I was not even done with the chapter before I broke down crying how could you just kill are:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I hope the ending is happy
Guest chapter 28 . 5/31/2015
Reading this chapter made me cry I want to thank you for majeing me cry I wanted to cry today
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
"Now go forth and consummate you undissolvable union!"
Oh my God Starfire XD
(that sound you just heard is the sound of someone dying of laughter. we shall all mourn the loss)
dj25taz chapter 36 . 12/15/2014
Took me two days to finished the story but it was phenomenal I cried and laugh you did a great job I know who to contact when I start on my comic book
phulsebos123 chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
Hi I am a little new to reading fanfiction for like 1 week now I think this one is 1 of the best I have read.(only ready around maybe 10-12 story’s but still)
I do think though that you should have made Raven live... hell there were even a couple tears I could not stop and I tried really did.
And BB and powergirl nowane can replace Raven! I mean watt if they are dead then BB would have 2 wife's in heaven loll don't think that is gone end well.
Crap even to think about it hurts me what if BB and powergirl have children as well ohh no than heaven will become hell loll sry let me rephrase that not loll poor BB...

So I think this story line should receive :10 :)
But after chapter 30 the story went a little down to me it was still good you got talent can’t deny that.
I did kept reading as you suggested at chapter 30 but was never the same anymore.(because of emotional disappointment)
So the next 6 chapters from chapter 30 I am giving a 9 instead of a 10
And the ending sadly a 6 sry:(

But what do I know I only started reading fanfiction 1 week ago. And this is the first time I actually made a real Post review instead of just saying (good story keep it up) something like that.
so what do I know..

I can’t be given scores loll now wane cares what I think I am just so to say a noob at this.
Maybe many people feel the same way or maybe they don't it doesn't matter I just wanted to say what was on my mind because this story deserved a good reply.

I Hope you keep writing more story's or make a remake of that Raven will not be dead because I will now try another of your stories since you have many more and I am eager to try them out.

Regards new fan
Patrick
Galeiam chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Hmm...Beast Boy/Changeling was actually about half as strong as baseCyborg with a lot of Robin's fighting skill.
The show overemphasized his personality and downplayed his physical stats.
It didn't actually get rid of them.
Juliegirl22 chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
AARRRRGGHHHH! YOU BUTTER BRING HER BACK
Juliegirl22 chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
WHHHHAAAAAAAT?!

Did I miss read something earlier? I thought the curse was supposed to make Beast Boy die!