Reviews for The Gift
madmopar chapter 36 . 3/29/2014
one more story in the books. all I can say is great work as always I loved that it was coralline was the one to avenge her mother, but I was sad to se raven die will you still do an alternate ending? I wonder what one of your stories ill read next. keep it up, your a genius.
Mcdonaldsduck chapter 36 . 3/15/2014
So sad! So beautiful! I'm at a loss for words!
Alec33 chapter 36 . 3/7/2014
Wonderful story. I'm always amazed at your writing skills. I hope to read more of your stories and that you'll continue to produce them.
Alec33 chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
This is a great story man!
Alec33 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Rae Rae's pregnant!
Alec33 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Haha that was great on so many levels! Well written!
Alec33 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Verytouching chapter! and very intriguingtoo
Spirit of Light chapter 36 . 2/1/2014
Wow… I'm super impressed. I wish I could write like this… This story made me cry, and that's good that you are able to do that. Keep writing wonderful stories. BBRae forever
Blueeyez01 chapter 36 . 1/29/2014
Such a great story! Please make the alternate ending :)

PS: I read Reimagined and LOVED it. I'm making my way through the rest of your completed stories. You're a wonderful writer!
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
Who's chopping onions around me?

This was absolutely incredible. Made me shed a single tear. ONE TEAR!

I beg of you, please don't write an alternate ending, it's perfect the way it is. You had a vision for this story, don't twist it into something different. It is perfect.

You never cease to amaze me, Force.

Cheers.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Shouldve been a little more elaboration on Power Girl and Beast Boys relationship.I was kinda hoping for a secondary romance in the story but otherwise this was good.
Thephantomflame chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Call me crazy, but I dont think that Raven is physically stronger than Beast Boy.
SmilingJack65 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
I think you're trying a liiiittle bit too hard to make this guy such a serious threat. Between his supposed magical strength and apparently vast number of spies, I don't see how the Justice League could not consider this guy enough of a threat to rush in and take him down; especially if he's supposedly been on their watch list since the League's Inception. The League battles enemies that can threaten entire solar systems: Brainiac, Apocalypse, etc. Not to mention how bad the Titans seem to be at stealth. "THE Dick Grayson?" Isn't Robin's identity supposed to be a secret? All these things are what I like to call symptoms of the OC disorder. An author tries so hard to make their OC worth being in the story that they overload them and they either eclipse other characters or it makes no sense that they weren't dealt with before the events of the story.
willwork4donuts chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
The Blood Oath seems almost identical to the Tamaranian Warrior Ceremony. I have a slight feeling that that isn't a coincidence, and that it somehow plays into this part of the story. However, I could be wrong about that entirely.
SimplyaCritic chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
im a terra hater and im not happy like I cant stand her but she atucally nice in this I thought she would be a traitor
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »