Reviews for The Gift
SimplyaCritic chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
im a terra hater and im not happy like I cant stand her but she atucally nice in this I thought she would be a traitor
willwork4donuts chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Raven's mom is in on this!? But she's good, at least she should be? Arghh! I am getting confused and scared, but nonetheless, I shall continue reading!
willwork4donuts chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I usually don't have much remorse for Terra, but man, I really feel sorry for her in this kind of situation. It's like being in a friend zone where all you hear about is how great your friend's boyfriend is. Anyways...I shall continue to read on!
lunar silver chapter 36 . 8/29/2013
i like the alternate already
The Girl Trapped Inside chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
So I have reading like chapter 3 I think it was, and I'm confused. Raven danced...willingly!
I wouldn't expect Raven to do that ;D Or be publicly nice to Beast Boy...
But whatever, Great Story!
BW Lewis chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
Awesome story loved every bit of it. It was so sad when Raven died in fact I cried. I was glad to see that Changeling was able to move on and with Powergirl noless... Lucky bastard. The ending with Ravens spirit talking to the Titan family was great liked how Raven mentioned that Changeling has a soft spot for blondes. Wouldn't Changeling and Powergirl be able to have kids concidering his DNA is unstable and can change?
Arcticircle chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
omg I love Jinx now :D
Arcticircle chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Love every detail!
BoonyTheWolf chapter 36 . 8/26/2013
I loved this story.
MADdy chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
Wow. NOICE story :D EXCEPT when the part where Raven dies...WWWHHYYY!? :'( Anyway ig it tied into the plot nicely and the ending was really sweet... So ya...keep writing! .
Ejammer chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
i almost cried when again was on the talisman
JWR Cromwell chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
great story
Guest chapter 35 . 5/2/2013
The f ck
Yodaheisnot chapter 42 . 4/8/2013
This is the story I was talking about...Depressing promised happy alternate ending where Raven lived... Gave up on it what is tosay you tried what we talked get to the same point and stop because you lose heart...is just saddening knowing the future that's why I wanted you to consider it
Danii chapter 42 . 1/12/2013
oh pplease please pleeeeeaaaaase finish this! You may not be satisfied with it but I swear I love your writing and even if its not good enough for you, to me its totally bril! :D I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! im dying of curiosity and im lovin it so far! :P hahah PREEEETTY PLEASE (: xx
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »