Reviews for The Gift
Thephantomflame chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Call me crazy, but I dont think that Raven is physically stronger than Beast Boy.
SmilingJack65 chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
I think you're trying a liiiittle bit too hard to make this guy such a serious threat. Between his supposed magical strength and apparently vast number of spies, I don't see how the Justice League could not consider this guy enough of a threat to rush in and take him down; especially if he's supposedly been on their watch list since the League's Inception. The League battles enemies that can threaten entire solar systems: Brainiac, Apocalypse, etc. Not to mention how bad the Titans seem to be at stealth. "THE Dick Grayson?" Isn't Robin's identity supposed to be a secret? All these things are what I like to call symptoms of the OC disorder. An author tries so hard to make their OC worth being in the story that they overload them and they either eclipse other characters or it makes no sense that they weren't dealt with before the events of the story.
willwork4donuts chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
The Blood Oath seems almost identical to the Tamaranian Warrior Ceremony. I have a slight feeling that that isn't a coincidence, and that it somehow plays into this part of the story. However, I could be wrong about that entirely.
SimplyaCritic chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
im a terra hater and im not happy like I cant stand her but she atucally nice in this I thought she would be a traitor
willwork4donuts chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Raven's mom is in on this!? But she's good, at least she should be? Arghh! I am getting confused and scared, but nonetheless, I shall continue reading!
willwork4donuts chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I usually don't have much remorse for Terra, but man, I really feel sorry for her in this kind of situation. It's like being in a friend zone where all you hear about is how great your friend's boyfriend is. Anyways...I shall continue to read on!
lunar silver chapter 36 . 8/29/2013
i like the alternate already
The Girl Trapped Inside chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
So I have reading like chapter 3 I think it was, and I'm confused. Raven danced...willingly!
I wouldn't expect Raven to do that ;D Or be publicly nice to Beast Boy...
But whatever, Great Story!
BartWLewis chapter 36 . 8/28/2013
Awesome story loved every bit of it. It was so sad when Raven died in fact I cried. I was glad to see that Changeling was able to move on and with Powergirl noless... Lucky bastard. The ending with Ravens spirit talking to the Titan family was great liked how Raven mentioned that Changeling has a soft spot for blondes. Wouldn't Changeling and Powergirl be able to have kids concidering his DNA is unstable and can change?
Arcticircle chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
omg I love Jinx now :D
Arcticircle chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Love every detail!
BoonyTheWolf chapter 36 . 8/26/2013
I loved this story.
MADdy chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
Wow. NOICE story :D EXCEPT when the part where Raven dies...WWWHHYYY!? :'( Anyway ig it tied into the plot nicely and the ending was really sweet... So ya...keep writing! .
Ejammer chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
i almost cried when again was on the talisman
JWR Cromwell chapter 11 . 6/5/2013