Reviews for Bruises
LadyBigoud chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
hard to see Gillian as a battle woman...

Very interesting and very well written too.

thanks
DominusProvidebit chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Oh it was so good and Cal saved her! Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
WHAT? Gill is a druggie? A frickin pot head? Haha my sister made Harry potter shirts for the last movie and all of her friends had words on their shirts and they say ' we are total pott heads' haha. Sorry I just had to tell you that. So Cal saved her! Or he's at least in a position to be able to save her! Yay! Poor Gillian and I must be so hard for beryl trust Cal but now he's here for her. It's okay! Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Eek! Save her Cal! Save her! Shes gonna cry and explain everything and Cal is gonna save her and EEk! I cannot wait! Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Save her Cal! Save her! I hope he can find her and feel bad an he can save her! I'm so happy he finally figured it out! Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
YES! Lightman is gonna find out! It's about time! Eli is such a sweetheart and I really hope Gillian knows what she's doing. Ive been thinking about a story similar to this. Something with Gillian in an abusive relationship or Cal accidentally being abusive with someone bEPIC. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I feel like Calnwould have done something when he heard it was about Gillian mignonette Emily I'd be very angry as well stupid men. Im too tired for the number thing but a review isnanreview right? So I'm totallymsarming up to the whole first person thig. Its harder to read but you write it well. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
1) stick with third Person. I feel like for a story in which the characters have already been created, it's harder to do first person. Granted, you did it well but inwould recommend third person.

2) Who the heck hit Foster?

3) Why is she hiding it?

4) What will Cal do?

5) Why haven't I gone onto the next chapter?

6) Good stuff .
BuzzCat chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Wow. That was a pretty tough story. Very good writing.
On the edge of reason chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Loved this. Thanks for sharing.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
You know in the authors note you mention Cal being a lover toward women? Well it made me think about the episode when he started hitting in that male Army sergeant... LOL! Good times!
Cath Cuddy chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Really cool story ! Congratulations !
Rugbygirrl chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Tough stuff! Thanks for having the courage to write it. Hopefully people will learn that there is help out there for them. gGeat job!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Omg shock confession from Gillian but cal was there to support her. So is there more or a sequel?
LolaRedMuse chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
What a useful n healthy n great social message HOT! i appreciate it.

i actually liked the story quite a bit, some parts more than others, but honestly i cant picture Gillian as a junkie, i just cant.

even though i liked the drug dealer twist, i assumed that u were gonna explain it differently, i didnt really enjoy reading her-about her- like that. is as if i was reading about some1 else completely, not the Gillian Foster i know n love.

So, the ending, is not my fave part, but like a i said i appreciate that u used her character to raise awareness about this very serious issue. i really support that part, the philanthropic part of it. Is actually its best bit. Thank u! :)