Reviews for Hollow Man
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Sam has really had a hard time since he got his soul back but it probably is better that he didn't know everything at once like this Sam did.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really like to see these brotherly fics, although this one was a little bit more realistic as far as human reactions

Really very good writing. If only the actual show had handled it in a way like this, I would have enjoyed it.

I like your version.

It's a shame that the writers decided to do it such a different way.

I like all your fics! I know I've commented on several of them. It's satisfying!

See... I really didn't like season six as much!

I like fanfiction so much better than reality... if you can call television reality.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I am so eager to see 28 6x12 our sweet sammy with his soul of return, clearly that death I assure him that he should not remember anything, but it is sure that these walls were ruined, but the good thing of everything is that dean always is going to be next to sam when it happens
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is just great. The damn has to break sometime and I can't even imagine how horrible that is going to be for Sam to get that all slammed back inside.

Great writing and capturing how it could go.
Darkaina chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Good insight, hope it comes true.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Really well done! I can only hope for something like this on the show. I need some resolution!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I am so loving Season six...it rocks!

That said...

You're story makes me soar like an eagle.

Just beautiful how you play this out. Sam would certainly be on overload having no emotions for so long - then all of a sudden the numb is gone.

Big ouchy!

Turning to the bottle of Jack to find some of that numb again - brilliant.

The two brothers - silent for a while under the stars - mercy!

Thank you to my friend, Marianna for the rec!

Two thumbs up. Excellent idea. Phenomenal story!

Karen
tp96 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Very beautiful! I wishing and praying for the old Sam to come back or at least some semblance of him.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh, I so hope we get an emotional breakdown from Sam at some point with big brother Dean there to comfort him. *sigh* Thanks for this!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
POOR SAMMY... WELL AT LEAST DEAN GOT HIS LITTLE BROTHRT BACK!

AND SAMMY AND DEAN ARE TRYING TO WORK OUT THE FEELING! 0,0

I LOVE THE ENDING CHAPTER...

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE... YOU AWEOSME
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Loved, loved, loved it. Every part. Would also love a sequel or a continuation. Great job, thanks so much, Nicole.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Great story! I liked how you wrote Sam and how it might feel to get his soul back. I wouldn't be surprised if it tears him apart when he finally starts to feel all those things he couldn't for so long. I don't envy him that.

-Moki
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Such an intense story after an intense episode. Very well written. Thanks so much.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awwww. *gives Sammy and Dean a hug* I can't wait for next Friday. I really want to know/see where they go with this new plot line! :) This was a great one-shot!