Reviews for One Missing Notch
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
So cuteee
Storylover456 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Hi love your story, it's so cute! For your last installment I was wondering if you could do a bit for after they've graduated school, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see where they end up! (I'm also really behind with the series as I live in the UK and the Duets episode only finished 2 hours ago)
miss-sci-fi chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
This is such a sweet story and I think you really have all he characters voices down pat. I'd love to read some more
supergleek27 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
aww so cute, good way to end the chapter. i love artie and brittany together D
FaberryFan chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Aw :)!
StereoHearts19 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
ha! eat that santana and tina! haha *evil laugh*

love this! the longer the better(or best)!

StereoHearts19 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
aww. that is sooooooo sweet. *wears cheesy grin* . a seems to never cared about tina animore. anyways, i hate t though. GO BARTiE! :)
StereoHearts19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! total shock and enthusiasm at the end. a and b couple is PERFECT-O!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I definitly would like to see a glimpse into the future for part 4 anyway good chapter
SciFiMom2000 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Yea, I really like Artie and Brittany together!
NotThatGrrl chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
This is a really cute story. I felt really bad for Brittany at the end of 'Duets', I wish something like this would have happened on the show. Can't wait to see Santana and the Glee club's reaction.
KimLand chapter 2 . 10/31/2010

i like this. please continue
dundeegirl chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
hey another great chapter i really like the paring please write more
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Loved this chapter, and as I tell people when asking on how long a piece should be my rule of thumb...listen to the muse... if she thinks you can make it a multi chaptered piece then do it (you know I'll love it) if she'd rather keep it a 3shot I'll love that just as much
moriuh chapter 2 . 10/31/2010