Reviews for Convergence of Destinies
AnotherStoryFan chapter 6 . 7/30
This is one of the best trilogies I have ever read! Please write more Star Wars. You're pretty good at it.
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 5/25
Great ending.
M.Uchman chapter 6 . 5/25
If I am completely honest, I would never be able to write chapters as long and exciting as yours, as my imagination isn't that grand, even though I do try (haven't in the last few months/years since I can't think of anything to add to my stories). Still, I loved this series! I hope you do some one-shots in it! I'd certainly love to see how Ahsoka's taking Ammae as her Padawan works out!
sodorland chapter 6 . 5/25
Aww! This was a sweet ending to a long journey. I started flowing this story many years ago. When you had not updated for a long while, I almost lost hope of seeing its completion. So grateful that you came back and did a great job finishing it.
Snowgirl01 chapter 5 . 5/20
Please post more today
angie chapter 5 . 5/19
I really want to thank you for updating this amazing story, it is so well written and exciting! I am half way through this section, and I love the way all the characters interact, Leia is so stubborn I want to throttle her sometimes. I can't wait to finish it tomorrow after work, thanks again, wonderful work. Can't wait for your next update!
emylova chapter 5 . 5/19
DFFDJSHACSHJSHSH THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 5/19
Oh boy!
Brilliant chapter.
sodorland chapter 5 . 5/19
Wow! That was intense. Hope that Anakin was Ok after this.
Kittenn1011 chapter 4 . 4/23
Wow. This story is really good. I'm really impressed and invested in what's going to happen. :) I do hope you update it sometime soon.
BeSkydreamer chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for updating your story! This is a story that will never get old. I lodt count of how many times I read it, even with it not being finished. I have big hopes for the next parts, and I know they will be amazing. Just like the rest of the story!
SkywalkerLover2011 chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. It was incredibly engaging. I love it. I can't wait to see where this ends)
AdenaWolf chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Nice to see you back! And another great chapter, cant wait for the next one!
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Ooh... Great stuff.
angie chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
I have started this section, and don't have time to read it all now, but I want to thank you for picking up this story again, I really have enjoyed this story. It was great to see an update! I can't wait to finish this section, and I really hope Anakin doesn't die.