Reviews for That Fine Line
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/6
:)(: Awwww...amazing story. I love the angst and the sweetness. I like what went on in the flashbacks and the background. Lily was super adorable being all shy and nervous the first time she met Miley. Yay for storms! I enjoy stories with ex best friends ending up together.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
All that wasted time... but at least now they can make up for it
TK chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
wow... thank-you :)
hey hey chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was a a awesome story.
wsupAnonnymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
AWWWWW :D Good story!
Regan4567 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loved it! Such an amazing story! Made me smile :D
collwen chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Why the few reviews? One of the best Miley/Lilly stories! So cute and well-written!
Maddie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Believe it or not, I had the same experience, exept mine didn't have such a happy ending, I told her how I felt and she laughed in my face and went back to her lyin' ass boyfriend. Sorry bout that, just needed to get that out. Nice storey, very well done. Hope to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Omg perfect amount of angst, emotion, love and sweetness. Well done!
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
) What can I say? Such a powerful story. I can totally relate to Lilly - having someone near and dear come back completely different. This was absolutely great.
niley4eva2012 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
awesome story i loved it! i esp. liked how the pendant was the wole meaning of the story and the fact of the flashbacks that was nice too great job! :D
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
how cute. i liked the ending.

makurutenoh chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
just amazin, but not all love stories have a happy ending, Im just happy here is has, is makes it so much easier n.n... for the freacking girl who broke our hearts!

flooj9235 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This was beautiful. :)

I have no words. (which sort of defeats the purpose of the review, but whatever) :P

I thought it was powerful, and I really, really liked it. :D
20kels chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
awww I LOVED this! Great job!