Reviews for Soft
Libby8980 chapter 1 . 10/10
This story is just so sweet... and kinda sad... And I love it!
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I liked it. I was looking for a good bit of Link x Sheik, and most other stories are just one shots of fluff or smut, with no real background or emotion. I found what I was looking for here, thankyou :)
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
That's cute :3 Great job
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I truly love this story. It puts a whole different spin on this tale!
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I'll be honest with you, I never liked reading yaoi. Just never liked it. THIS, however... I actually enjoyed this. It was nice. A bit dark, but it's got a pinch of hope in it, which is always nice. I gotta say, it's good. Well done! I hope you're proud, this is a good fic.
thewindsong chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hey, I was browsing through my favorites list, and then I came across this little piece of wonderful that you wrote and found out that I haven't had the decency to review until now! Anyways, wonderful job, really. This is one of my favorite Shink stories because of the sweetness and breath of fresh air your never-before-seen ideas and head canon give to this pairing. Marvelously spun, if I may say ;) Beautiful!
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ohhh my god, this is beautifulllll

ooooooohhhhhh my gooood 8D I loove reading your Sheik, and how he was changed, and how this whole thing works D:

teaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrs welling in eyeeeeeeeeees

I love tragic Sheiks ;_; thank you for such a beautiful piece!
Peppertails51 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was a beautiful story. An amazing portrait of Sheik and all the emotional development and pain he went through to protect Zelda. I enjoyed the story and was glad to see a happy ending :)
kamimimi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Adorable. I loved absolutely all of it!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Hi chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I can and will not taint this story with my ineloquent works
Pink Lychee chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is possibly one of the most beautifully written Link/Sheik stories out there. I loved the way you characterized Sheik and how you slipped in his history as well as his devotion to Zelda. Every bit of it was enjoyable and very well written.
Zino chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Couple of years without reading Zelda fanfics, and then this is the first one that starts it again. No I'm only afraid the other fics wont feel anything comparing to this. This was absolutely beautifully written and perfect in any way! Haven't read the fic this good in ages. Just wow. 3
encanta chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Everything about this story is perfect. God, it hurts my heart, even though the ending is so sweet. I love that you made Sheik a separate person, and your writing is immaculate. I love your style and I loved this.
Buttercup-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This needed to be written, I don't know if you knew this when you wrote it, but it did.

I love this so much-the concept of Sheik being separate from Zelda, which I thank you for; the light and dark which is, well obviously a huge theme in the game; and the ending which is perfectly placed. I also have to thank you for your describing verbs because they're godly.

nice work, haha :]

Falling slowly chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was beautifully written. I hope one day you will share you lovely novels with the world.