Reviews for My DAY & NIGHT Guardian
xKurai chapter 57 . 5/19
gah! im so glad you've updated! I'm currently rereading the story sonce it's been ages and I need to just top up my memory XD. Thank you so much for updating! I love your story to bits! I really hope this means you're still continuing the story and it wasn't just a once in a blue moon type of thing. Once again thank you!
xXFlorencee chapter 57 . 5/14
OMG you uploaded! Thought you had dropped this good to see you havent. Great chapter can't wait for the next!
YAY chapter 57 . 5/12
OMG YAY YOU UPLOADDED I LOVE THIS
SadisticKittens chapter 56 . 10/16/2016
Did you give up on this story? o_o It's been such a long time since your last published date. I just found this story a few days ago and have been reading it throughout most of my free time. You really know where to speed things up and slow them down to keep your readers intrigued. Please, I would /love/ to see this continued. You have done such a great job with it so far.
Cupcake2515 chapter 56 . 9/28/2016
PLEASE continue the story!
Keoana walker chapter 56 . 7/24/2016
U should continue the story. It was starting to get really good!
Anonymous chapter 56 . 3/24/2016
It is currently 4am. I am laying on my bed hyperventilating. I just caught up on The Witch and her Pirate, which was so good that I laid on my bed crying from the cliffhangers. I decided to read this because it had 56 chapters and maybe it would cushion the blow of such a wonderful story being unfinished. Now here I am, laying in my bed unable to breathe because this story is just as phenomenal with a massive cliffhanger. I am BEGGING you, please continue these stories. Your manga and these stories are just amazing and I often find myself daydreaming about what they would all look like in color, fully animated. Such whimsical description of everything. I truly hope you update these stories in your endeavors.
Guest chapter 56 . 2/23/2016
Guest Kaya here and I command u to update this because cliffhangers is killing me inside and out So please update fast if you got any free time or I die and cry on my bed without knowing what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Have a feeling thats something going to happen and it be great :)
Guest chapter 56 . 10/6/2015
Please tell me that you have had writers block for like years now because you have absolutely got to come back and finish this story! I read the whole 56 chapters in one day and it is now 4 AM! I am obsessed right now and my imagination is going wild and I cannot think clearly! Finish this story PLEASEEEEEEEEE! Youve got tooooo! Your readers will love you forever or at least me so finish it beautifulllyyy. Give Amu her happy ending! Her and us!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Please tell me that you have had writers block for like years now because you have absolutely got to come back and finish this story! I read the whole 56 chapters in one day and it is now 4 AM! I am obsessed right now and my imagination is going wild and I cannot think clearly! Finish this story PLEASEEEEEEEEE! Youve got tooooo! Your readers will love you forever or at least me so finish it beautifulllyyy. Give Amu her happy ending! :3
midnight lion chapter 56 . 6/9/2015
you really have a talent for writing and its a real shame you haven't updated this story in a really long time. I got hooked to this story a long time ago and it still continues to be in my library. I just keep waiting for a notification of when you finally update a chapter. I really wish you would update the story as a writer myself I understand of course you are busy with your own life but seriously this is such an amazing story and I love it. So I will continue to wait for this story continue to its proper finale.
Guest chapter 56 . 6/9/2015
Please update! Its been too long and this is such an amazing story with a great plot that must be finished! Its been years since your last update and really wanna see this story have a proper ending :(
lunagraves chapter 56 . 3/12/2015
Started reading thing 56 chapters the story is probably finished. I finally got to this last chapter was I was left wanting more. I read this in less then 2 days. I'd like to read more. I wish you would update but it's been a few years. But I love this. please consider bring this back to life.
xXIxLOVExDOUGNUTSXX chapter 56 . 3/5/2015
Please please please please please update I can't wate any longer
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »