Reviews for My DAY & NIGHT Guardian
Keoana walker chapter 56 . 7/24
U should continue the story. It was starting to get really good!
Anonymous chapter 56 . 3/24
It is currently 4am. I am laying on my bed hyperventilating. I just caught up on The Witch and her Pirate, which was so good that I laid on my bed crying from the cliffhangers. I decided to read this because it had 56 chapters and maybe it would cushion the blow of such a wonderful story being unfinished. Now here I am, laying in my bed unable to breathe because this story is just as phenomenal with a massive cliffhanger. I am BEGGING you, please continue these stories. Your manga and these stories are just amazing and I often find myself daydreaming about what they would all look like in color, fully animated. Such whimsical description of everything. I truly hope you update these stories in your endeavors.
Guest Kaya here and I command u to update this because cliffhangers is killing me inside and out So please update fast if you got any free time or I die and cry on my bed without knowing what happens
Have a feeling thats something going to happen and it be great :)
Guest chapter 56 . 10/6/2015
Please tell me that you have had writers block for like years now because you have absolutely got to come back and finish this story! I read the whole 56 chapters in one day and it is now 4 AM! I am obsessed right now and my imagination is going wild and I cannot think clearly! Finish this story PLEASEEEEEEEEE! Youve got tooooo! Your readers will love you forever or at least me so finish it beautifulllyyy. Give Amu her happy ending! Her and us!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Please tell me that you have had writers block for like years now because you have absolutely got to come back and finish this story! I read the whole 56 chapters in one day and it is now 4 AM! I am obsessed right now and my imagination is going wild and I cannot think clearly! Finish this story PLEASEEEEEEEEE! Youve got tooooo! Your readers will love you forever or at least me so finish it beautifulllyyy. Give Amu her happy ending! :3
midnight lion chapter 56 . 6/9/2015
you really have a talent for writing and its a real shame you haven't updated this story in a really long time. I got hooked to this story a long time ago and it still continues to be in my library. I just keep waiting for a notification of when you finally update a chapter. I really wish you would update the story as a writer myself I understand of course you are busy with your own life but seriously this is such an amazing story and I love it. So I will continue to wait for this story continue to its proper finale.
Guest chapter 56 . 6/9/2015
Please update! Its been too long and this is such an amazing story with a great plot that must be finished! Its been years since your last update and really wanna see this story have a proper ending :(
lunagraves chapter 56 . 3/12/2015
Started reading thing 56 chapters the story is probably finished. I finally got to this last chapter was I was left wanting more. I read this in less then 2 days. I'd like to read more. I wish you would update but it's been a few years. But I love this. please consider bring this back to life.
xXIxLOVExDOUGNUTSXX chapter 56 . 3/5/2015
Please please please please please update I can't wate any longer
Abangnya Oci chapter 56 . 2/4/2015
Extremely fantastic! I can't wait for the new chapter. Hope you publish it soon! :)
Sparrow Walker chapter 56 . 1/15/2015
Omg I really love this story! Please continue it! It's too awesome to stop now!
AnimeFanPeep chapter 56 . 12/9/2014
Initially, I thought the story ended at 56 chapters since you haven't updated for nearly a year. Your story's nice, has a good plot that wasn't weird or awkward although there were some missing points and the characters were occ, not like it's easy but even if they're minor characters; they change the overall feel of the story...

I have got this feeling... that... are you going to surprise us a year later, on your birthday?

I hope you read my review and please do continue to surprise and spoil us readers :)
AnimeFanPeep chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
I know you've already ended this story and stuff, having not updated it for a year, but the last part where amu met tadase, yaya and... Nikaidou? I was initially confused but it's actually Nadeshiko right? I do hope you can make this small changes so that it wouldn't confuse any future readers any further, thank you :)
AngelicXDemons chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Oh my gosh I could never picture Kairi this...evil...
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »