Reviews for Shape shifter
Reader chapter 1 . 9/19
Nice story. I like the idea and it kind of reminds me of Pokemon Latios and Larias movie. If you don't know, check it out. It's a really sweet story, in my opinion at least.
Mukuro234 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
This was a great read
ShadowMaster7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love it!
Nekoyasha12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
When I read the title and the first few paragraph I was thoroughly intrigued. But as I continued, I couldn't help but compare similarities of this story to the movie Pokemon Movie 5: Heroes- Latios and Latias.

Though I will continue, for it did peek my interest a bit. I just hope it's not a spin-off of the movie. And if so at least not as close as what I've see so far, I hope.
Lornzie chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Squueee! _ Absolutely loved it!

Smazzi chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Aww :3 you're never a dissapoint when it comes to ending a story!

Just curious...are you going to do a big story again? Like with evil chapter 13's o: those were like your trademark it was great XD
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Things seem to be back to normal for them now. Hopefully Yami will not lose that wishing star again...
s2Teennovelist chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
well that was a fast end but i liked it.

I was crushed at the thought of Yami never being able to see yugi again but i like how he was forgiven and Yugi gave him bck the star so he can see Yugi all the time-its mroe realistic since Yami can't stay in yugi's workd and Yugi can't stay with him, plus this way they can go freely between each world. That ws a good ending.

too bad Yami's friends will never know.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
What was Yugi to that boss, some sort of pet. Did not make sense that he kept Yugi near him and locked all the others up.

Anyway it's good to see the shifters standing up for themselves and freeing themselves...
s2Teennovelist chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Okay that was awesome! Go Yami. I wanted to punch those freaks: they're the ones who are weak and pathetic. They thini those guns make them powerful and that putting down the shapeshifters and amking them scared makes them powerful, when in reality they just need to bring down the shifters to make themselves feel strong. I'm glad the shapeshifters all came around and helped Yami. Now all those assholes are powerless and in jail, and Yami has his Yugi back. Now all they need to do is slap those bitches and it's missioned accomplished LOL. this story is awesome! wonder what's gonna happen once Yami has to go back home.
Lornzie chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
s2Teennovelist chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
i was just thinking of this story before it was updated. I wanna smack those bitches. Go Yami for getting out and saving the shifters. Least he tried to motivate them. They;re cowards, all the do is hide and not fight back-they can't see thatn humans made them afraid to fight back.

Where is Yugi and who is this boss? I knew it had to me more than two bitches who need to be slapped. Damn!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Yami works his hardest to get them out and then they don't help him. Maybe their race should be killed off because they are nothing but scared spineless... Oh that got me so mad! There are more of them and they are better than all those humans hurting them! Do they want to watch loved ones die! I would at least think Malik would go with Yami...

Yugi has to still be alive!
Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi Cutie chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
nice story i like your stories btw ※
gingerone32 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Your so evil cliffhangers are so crul you must update soon