Reviews for Denver Paranormal Society
hope.reasoner chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Yay can't wait for more updates
trixiesnow chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Thanks for the update. A good one, as always.
kitacullen89 chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Ohhhh ericaaaaa the cliffy's womennnnnnn *shakes fist* lol
Twilightchick45 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
I hope they get the break they need for a bit.
Twilightchick45 chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I can understand why he had to do, but also that its probably the hardest thing to do. To hurt someone you love.
Twilightchick45 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Well that was a twist I didn't see coming.
Twilightchick45 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
i really hope that none of them die. It would be awful. I am excited of the idea of a baby. Will be wonderful.
Twilightchick45 chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
So we have a wedding to look forward to. Cool!
Twilightchick45 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
That was frightening and awesome at the same time. I am enjoying this so far, I loved the first story to this and the sequel is starting to be just as great.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Very powerful stuff here!
MinaRivera chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
OH MY GOD! Please tell me you'll be updating soon! LOL I can't wait to find out what happens next. xo Mina
MinaRivera chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Oh fuck... what I've been fearing all along. Nasty fuckers.
MinaRivera chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
What the hell was that at the end? Who or What wants Bella? I'm afraid of demons, those things are nasty.
MinaRivera chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Mmm... I think whatever is coming is going to be during a case. No doubt.
MinaRivera chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Want a ghost story? Better sit back... I can see when people are about to die. There is a believe here that people before they die retrace their steps. I have seen this happening 3 times. The first time, I was 13 and was coming home from school and I saw my grandfather standing in front of my house. When I got out of the car, he was no longer there. He passed away the next day. The second time, it was my neighbor's sister, Clarita. She was a sweet old lady, and I watched her from inside my house walk by the fence. She waved and I waved back. I didn't know she had been at the hospital with severe case of pneumonia. She passed away that same night. The third time it happened freaked me out the most. I was in bed reading on my laptop, but then started to fall asleep. A softa hand pressed my back and told me to get ready for bed and put the laptop back on the desk. Since I was almost asleep I simply said "Okay, Mami Lola. Gracias." The next day, I remembered what happened and thought I had confused my mom for my grandma (they have similar voices) but when my mom dropped her pills three times before she could take them, I knew something was off. I was alone at home when I saw my grandma sitting on her favorite chair, smiling at me. An hour later, my aunt called and told us she had died. She was all the way in Wisconsin and I was in Ecuador. I never told my mother about it. She still doesn't know, but I knew my grandma was dead before anyone else, A medium once told me I had a guardian angel, an old man dressed in white. t was my grandfather, he passed away when I was 3 years old. After my grandma passed away, I visited this medium again and she told me I now had two guardian angels. I asked the medium if she could give them a message and she did. Now, I don't have guardian angels, but my nephews have one each.
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »