Reviews for Denver Paranormal Society
catbob1 chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Oh, my sweet baby Jesus. I don't usually like apocalyptic stories but I am truly enjoying this one. It kind of sneaked up on me. All I can say is more, more, more. Quickly. Please. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent. No more lollygagging. Back to work for you. More great reading for your readers.
1 grandma chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
Ok you have me hooked. Please finish this story.
twiclare chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
There is such a sense of dread building!
twiclare chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Demons...that can never be good news!
twiclare chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Jasper is for Alice what Bella was for Edward in the original story...peace and calm. I would hate to have either Bella or Alice's gifts!
twiclare chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I'm so glad that Garrett was given a reprieve. I hope that they can get through the whole wedding without incident!
twiclare chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
She's so out of control, it must be terrifying!
twiclare chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
That was spooky! Charlotte in the bar and that whole story was disturbing and then what happened with Bella's sleepwalking!
twiclare chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
It's awful having this fear hanging over them for her loved ones.
twiclare chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Bella to the rescue!
Thata chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Hi there again, Erica!
How are you?

I just loved this chapter, things are getting complicated and I'm a bit anxious o see what will come next and, of course, how will this battle unfold and about this great sacrifice.

I feel for E, B, the baby and the rest of the gang I do hope everyone is all right in the end.

Do you know how many chapters the fic still has?

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
ImYours1901 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
wow, i honestly dont why im still reading this as im sure i'll have nightmares from it.
but i can't disregard the fact that it is an amazing story and i can't wait to find out what happens next!
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Now that's what I call a dramatic start!
zeina1 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORYYY! PLEASE UPDATE FAST! It's so captivating.. scares the shit out a me at night Hahaha but worth it.. Please please update as fast as u can... how many chapters is it?
BrightEyedStranger84 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I've read both this story and the prequel and I have to admit I'm hooked. While I love some aspects of this story others annoy the hell out of me. Mainly how clingy Edward comes across at times. I know it's just him being protective and I get that after everything he's been through. Anyway I love the story and I love the plot and can't wait to read more. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »