Reviews for Denver Paranormal Society
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
Really love this story. I truly hope you are able to update and finish it soon.
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
This story is AMAZING! Seriously one of the best (crossover) paranormal TwiFics ive ever read. I'm a true Supernatural fan from day one and can attest to the authenticity of your interpretation of those characters. Very well done. Even before I caught on that you were going to introduce Sam, Cas and Dean to the story, your version of Angels were the ones I considered believable - cryptic assholes. They only deceminate critical info in piecemeal fashion to the dumb humans at dreadfully inconvenient times i.e. when facing imminent doom...Gads, they're jerks. Love it;)

Also, this plotline is really crazy good; Bella as decendent of nephalim with increasing powers and abilities is truly inspired. I've enjoyed every single chapter. And because I like the genre and watch these shows and movies, I can tell you that the pacing, dialog, your explanations, descriptions and action sequences WORK! I can picture it in my mind vividly, like a movie.

Thank you for sharing this amazing story. I really hope that you'll be able to update soon as you have us on the edge of our seats! Looking forward to it:) -RoseE. x
IoanaP chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Please,please, please finish the story,i love i hope you update it soon.
IssaBissa chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
I really find this story interesting and I am really looking forward to where you are going with it.
EmilyJaneB chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
Love this story, hope there is an update soon ;)
Kimmie45 chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
I'm very behind in reviewing all my stories I've read. You know I love this story and thankful for this update even though I'm just now reviewing. Looking forward to the next chapter and hope the whole crew is still with us.
bozbaby chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
Oh, damn...

Update, pretty please?

Love the way you've weaved Supernatural into this story...and I don't watch the show!
GUEST chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
So ready for the next chapter. It was nice to have those Winchester boys show up!
Twilightchick45 chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
I am not sure if the choice Emmett is making is right or wrong. Time will tell. Just have to say crap is getting real.
irelandk chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Thanks for writing
chartwilightmom chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
damn, crazy chapter, love the supernatural tie in with dean and bella, awesome, i hope bella knows how much edward loves her, he is there for her, go emmett & the team!

keep it coming!
twilightnaley19 chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Zamilovany chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
So happy you updated hadn't been able to catch up and the new chapters kept me on the edge of my chair. So excited to see Sam Dean and Cas! Really good chapters like always your writing is awesome can't wait for more!
Danatech chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
O.M.G! The showdown is about to happen

So glad for the Winchester brothers, also that first part in Dean's head was really good.
It was like hearing his voice over amazing.

sujari6 chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
Their problems seem to be multiplying.
982 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »