Reviews for Denver Paranormal Society
bozbaby chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
Oh, damn...

Update, pretty please?

Love the way you've weaved Supernatural into this story...and I don't watch the show!
GUEST chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
So ready for the next chapter. It was nice to have those Winchester boys show up!
Twilightchick45 chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
I am not sure if the choice Emmett is making is right or wrong. Time will tell. Just have to say crap is getting real.
irelandk chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Thanks for writing
chartwilightmom chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
damn, crazy chapter, love the supernatural tie in with dean and bella, awesome, i hope bella knows how much edward loves her, he is there for her, go emmett & the team!

keep it coming!
twilightnaley19 chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Zamilovany chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
So happy you updated hadn't been able to catch up and the new chapters kept me on the edge of my chair. So excited to see Sam Dean and Cas! Really good chapters like always your writing is awesome can't wait for more!
Danatech chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
O.M.G! The showdown is about to happen

So glad for the Winchester brothers, also that first part in Dean's head was really good.
It was like hearing his voice over amazing.

xo
Dani
sujari6 chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
Their problems seem to be multiplying.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for update.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
Yea! So happy to see an update for this. I'm loving Sam & Dean. Those two are the best!
melb626 chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
can't wait for the next chpt
BellaC874 chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
Great chapter!
LisaLisa3232 chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
So awesome! I read through both stories straight through I didn't want to stop reading even to review. With the last chapter i can finally go to bed and write a review. It really is a awesome story and can't wait for more!
nanavette chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Can't wait to read more! I'm loving this story.
991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »