Reviews for Denver Paranormal Society
Creepy
JustARead chapter 15 . 2/19
Wtf
MinaRivera chapter 19 . 2/19
Bella is one lucky bitch...Dean and Edward. Mmm...oh all the dirty scenarios I just got *fans self*
Thanks for the update, bb. Can't wait for the next one! xoxo Mina
JustARead chapter 12 . 2/19
Uh oh?
magmom4 chapter 19 . 2/19
I'm happy to see you back. Will things be getting quieter so Bella can have her baby. I guess she has a way to go yet though. I don't remember the Winchester brothers very well. It's been so long but i think i remember Dean.
Donut Magnet chapter 19 . 2/19
Flailing hard at this chapter with the Winchester boys, loved it.
PoseyRosey chapter 18 . 1/27
I love this story it really does draw the reader in, I hope that you will be able to update soon.
Cullenboyz chapter 13 . 1/17
Love the mini-role for Marcus, college admin. lol
And the Alice-saving thing was cool beans.
Couldn't review these 3 chaps the first time around bc i was distracted by the distress. o.o
Cullenboyz chapter 12 . 1/17
"besides the residual janitor..." for some reason that cracked me up. :) Sometimes I feel like a residual wife...oy.

Nice touch with the feather. Get it? :D
Cullenboyz chapter 11 . 1/17
Love the encounter w great...how many greats was it? um w her ancestor. That was cool.

And I'd like to say a little thank you for making Edward just a weensy bit bitey. Rawr!
Cullenboyz chapter 18 . 1/17
Oh, like that's better... a FISSURE to hell. Awesome. *headdesk*
"A blur of grey and white passed me and I ignored the implications of that." *looks at you, tight-lipped* Mmm-hmm.
That was freaking great, but damn it, woman! I know, I shouldn't complain - I know the next one is in the works, with the teaser coming out...
LOVE the cover by Mina! Really fits the characters, I think.
Cullenboyz chapter 17 . 1/17
A gateway to hell.
A FREAKING GATEWAY TO FREAKING HELL?
Oh, just great. You are SUCH a ... *biting tongue*
Two weeks left and my stomach hurts. :(
All your "making the most of the time we have left" stuff is killing me, srsly. sldkfjsklj
And Edward not seeing Jacob - you're not fooling me. You're just waiting to scare the ever living crap out of us later.
gateway to hell... *mutters*
*stares at "next" button*
Damn it. Last written chapter is next.
Cullenboyz chapter 16 . 1/15
Angel bloodline. Fucking cool. Yeah, baby! :D

"Do what you have to do to protect yourself and our daughter." D:

"determine to love her as often as possible before time ran out for us." How do people even live with that kind of thing? I can't imagine.

*ragey flails* OH NICE FUCKING PAINTING! *has epic tantrum*