Reviews for Denver Paranormal Society
sujari6 chapter 19 . 2/21
Exciting chapter.
megsie1977 chapter 19 . 2/21
Yaaaaayyyy! I love Dean and Sam! Not as much as Edward though, but the three of them in a room together? Hot damn! Looking forward to what's up next. Can't help but think the Winchesters will make it all better!
Thank you for sharing your stories with us! :)
Megan
samantha1987 chapter 19 . 2/20
glad your back
regina423 chapter 19 . 2/20
Yeah. An update. I am so stoked and it was a really good chapter, too.
Robward17 chapter 19 . 2/20
Excellent chappie my love and Thrilled for an update! The Winchester boys and Dean counting months were hilarious. Poor Maggie, sweet girl didn't deserve a friggin demon and now her daddy's dead. I really enjoyed this one, but I've enjoyed every single one.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 2/20
I LOVED THIS STORY ITS BEEN SO LONG WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BE UP PLEASE DONT WAIT SO LONG AGAIN. I LOVE THE WINCHESTER BOYS I USED TO NEVER MISS THEIR SHOW
CassandraLowery chapter 19 . 2/20
Terrific job, m'dear! I just loooove this story! :)

Thank you for writing for us!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
BellaC874 chapter 19 . 2/20
I loved it! And there's one more chapter with the Winchester brothers? Yay!

I'm looking forward to your next update!
twilightnaley19 chapter 19 . 2/20
Wow! Update soon.
crazycats7 chapter 19 . 2/20
good chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Camilla10 chapter 19 . 2/20
Oh booo. A little recap would have helped. Now it has to go to the back burner until I have time to reread.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 19 . 2/20
I looved the Winchester boys! Lived that chapter and can't wait for more!
k1942 chapter 19 . 2/20
So far, so good with Maggie at least. Her poor father seems to be gone, so Jacob's sister is now a widow. I guess she can see him maybe because he's her brother? I hope the Winchesters can be of some help with this . I'm really wondering why the prediction has changed and maybe Edward won't die? It doesn't help the rest of the crew much!
debslmac chapter 19 . 2/20