Reviews for Oh, Sensei
moonlight chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwww
That was so damn cute. I need to say that you an awesome writer. I really liked the letter exchange. Overdose of cuteness
KAWAII !
AnimeLover3232 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow so sweet with the letters
girlpod50000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
oh my gosh so cute i would give you a hug if you were in front of me right now which shows how much i love the story because i HATE hugs.
Lylex96 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
awwwwww I loved this soooooo much
Kaya Kazaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh Kami-sama i've been LOOKING for a fic like this THANK YOU!
hushnelle chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
My favorite line: "Funny, neither do I."

I feel like pervert for enjoying a teacher-student relationship, but it's KakaSaku and the roles...just fit so perfectly. It's kind of funny how Sakura is this super smart and model student but she has a thing for her teacher. So scandalous. I also like how Kakashi has a playful side to him. It is beyond adorable.
Kakashi Nuttcase chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was so sweeet! You write really good Kakasaku. So I'm alerting you so I can read more.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Good story! I enjoyed it (:
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm not usually a fan of just fluff, but that was so sweet and so...realistic that it just can't helped but be loved! I loved the note and the fac tthat he showed everyone, and I loved that he wrote the note back to her, i almost teared up at how sweet it was.
Vicious chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Even without resorting to smut this was still hot. And cuuuuute!
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh, they're so bad! But, I love it. Great job!

*Elfgurl-chan _
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Great story. It was hilarious at parts and was really sweet.
Mirany-Cat chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
You HAVE to make another kakasaku story thats school themed like this! i love it! this was an amazing story, you've got talent :)
PrinceByCrime chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh very very nice story! :) Extremely well written, I don't think I saw any grammar errors so you either have a grade A beta-reader OR your just VERY good with english. Your choice in words was marvelous, and your descriptions amazing. I reiterate, it was VERY well written. It came across as an intellectual story instead of just another fanfiction. :) Good luck with your contests, though I'm SURE you won't need it, I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. ~KiraWolf