Reviews for Someday My Prince Will Come
sakura240 chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Kura: ill be honest. I think I laughed harder than I should when I read that squirrels were cleaning the floor...oh, alfred, you little lazy but adorable git :3

Berry: I...really wanna see him whistle at the world confrence (cause the nations always fight and would no doubt make a mess) and everybody just stares, shocked as animals climb through the window and start cleaning :3

Kura: this story was super cute and I haven't read such a fluffly little story is a long while :3 thanks for the adorable read I'm so happy I read this! X3
sakura240 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
"They were kidnapped by a bad person. This castle is scary and its in a scaty place. It probably belongs to a scary person," Arthur said, the princes still seemed confused. "The bad guy is here!"

Kura: I just died laughing! XD

Berry: oh my god. The princes are a bunch of idiotd. I mean, it makss semse since tmit is a children's fairytale book and there's crack...but oh my god.

Kura: X3
Plumcot chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
X3 Awwww! This was so cute! Not to mention, for some reason it makes me really happy to see Alfie using the same wishing rhyme I do. :3
Plumcot chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Oh my god Arthur explaining the castle to the princes had me laughing so hard. XD
Plumcot chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
ALFREED! YOU NEVER EAT THE APPLE! Haven't you ever seen Snow White!? You'd think all that time hanging around Walt woulda rubbed off on you! XD

That aside, this already looks like an awesome story! Fantasy AUs for the Hetalia verse are fun, but it's so rare that you come across one where they're actually the canon characters! This is gonna be interesting...
drowningsun chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Awww, this entire thing was just too cute! And I ended up loving all the princesses and their princes despite themselves. Especially the princesses! XD The way they were with "Alfie" was SOOOOOOO cute!
And the USUK! ADORABLE! OMG! *fangirls exuberantly*
orangepumpkins chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
This was awesome! It had comedy, romance, and even a Disney-esque theme. Bravo :)
fluffykiwii chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
"fairies do all the real work" Damn right!
Corey5268 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
USUK: made to finish a duet in every way.
Corey5268 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
How do you knooooowww he loves you?
Corey5268 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
In which Alfred becomes a Disney princess in his own right.
Corey5268 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
This is hysterical. The princes seem about as quick witted as their names would suggest (being named after stones and all)
MayBell Lyric chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
hehehehehhe leave it to Arthur to actually follow through on a silly little request like that. He just can't say "no" to little Alfred. It's so cute :3
Sarpndo chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
*squeals with delight* It's so CUTE!
And...Alfred still has him "fairytale princess powers" and I love the princess' "Oh, Alfie, you don't count." IT WAS SO CUTE AND WONDERFUL AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Sarpndo chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
YAY! *cheers* This is such a sweet, cliche fairytale and I love it SO MUCH!