Reviews for Because I Wanted To
Nekocin chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Awww Azuma. He will make the best, BEST man. So sad he never got the only girl he was ever interested in.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Adachi is a master of conversational negative space-it's too tangible and substantial to be called subtext. You did a great job of capturing it. I really like the sentiment, too-thanks for sharing!
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I agree its sad he got kind of left out. I was thinking of writing a story that fallows Azuma, Koh and Aoba (love that name.)

Have it fallow Azuma and Koh going to america to try out for the big leagues and Aoba in her last year of school, and playing on the womens national team. Kind of like major but with more chars as the focus.

Koh and Azuma in a new place where they arnt very good at english and Azuma for the first time having problems batting(and by problems I mean batting 350 so still good but not as good as he is use to). Koh being good but not amazing. With Aoba getting bored lost her challenge to drive her self to be better.

Sigh loved the anime would have loved to see them go down the road like with major and have them go pro and what not