Reviews for Stay
Oriana Star chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Beautiful story! I love this couple.
beianzhen chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Definitely cute!
Balyndaba chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Awwww! Love it.
XxJustxXbelieveXx chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is the best Dacey songfic ever! keep writing! :)
tvfantastic26 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is absolutely amazing! I love reading post-vwd fics and this one offered such a wonerful and realistic ending. I love how you had Casey examine their relationship once she felt empy w/out him. And you also pulled off a good songfic!

"Good thing he never read her real dream diary!" ;)
BritPaige13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
goosebumps and a cartwheeling stomach. loved it! you really know how to write a scene. great inner Casey dialogue. I love how Derek knew she needed him - just as much as he needed her. big smiles!
Zarthor563 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved it!
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wonderful story and wonderful work...Keep it up!
leanaplumz chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is really sweet! But it's totally not a 5 hour flight from London to New York. It would be a 2 hour drive to Toronto and then just under an hour flight. I've made the trip countless times. 7 But I guess if you add in the time spent in immigration... it might just add up to 5 hours!

But this is a really cute story... Derek would be heartbroken if Casey really did leave him.
kmr04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very nice work and hooked me right away.
Younme21x chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Your fantastic writing pulled me in!

This was pure sweetness. I enjoyed it so much.

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh that was wonderful! Great dynamic between them and I love Casey's thoughts and how she misses Derek (and the family) so much!

Derek knowing something was up with Casey by one phone call was awesome and what he did for her, I wasn't expecting that. That surprised me.

Love the dynamic you showed between them and who knows if it's OOC, it is a 'futurefic' so you never know, them being separated could cause them to act like that.

I think the writing was fantastic! Well done!

Congrats for the one year anniversary!
Frogster chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was good! I needed some feel-good fluff. Love Casey's musings, and how Derek came to check up on her. :D

Happy anniversary! Update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.