Reviews for Wolves At War
WhiteShadows chapter 1 . 1/19
I love your long chapters. I am now officially a fan. Say hello to a cheeky fan girl.

Have fun! * dark side evilly smiles* Well, you're old enough to drive, so... Over 16. Hopefully my absolutely random comments give you a chuckle, or simply amuse you.

Best wishes!

1:08 AM
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
I really loved what you wrote of this story. Nice job. It was also interesting to read because I could see how your writing had developed since writing this, because Dark Phoenix is definitely more skillfully written. If anyone adopts this story, please let us all know so that we can read more!
KidB chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Okay so I talked to you a few weeks ago, but I never reviewed this chapter. So I feel like I should take my time and explain to you why I actually like this chapter. You said this was one of your weaker stories, I say that's bull.

When you first mentioned Underworld in your AN I got really happy, because that movie inspired my own story as well, and not that many people on here know about it!
Plot wise this is really strong, I think it takes a lot of balls to go off the path of the main plot, twist it, and make it into yours. Somehow you have managed to pull that off well with the introduction of your OC, who isn't even a main OC, just an addition to the story. Wise move, as this doesn't take the attention away from the main hero, Harry Potter. It adds, rather than takes away. Your character is well described, has a look I can imagine fitting in the potter universe. Nethan really works, and you already carved out his personality, his cool calm demeanor.
I was freakishly happy when I read there will be vampires involved. I feel like vampires have such a negative connotation attatched to them because of Twilight, and even true blood. You would be surprised at how many people turn down fan fics with vampires in them :[
You kept the HP characters in character haha. Really you did a good job, Snapes snide comments, Molly being as caring as ever, Sirius being protective, and Harry being...Harry haha. You broke my heart with the last part. Sirius' last line in this chapter :[ aw man right in the feels.
Great chapter, even if you don't think so _
Noxy the Proxy chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
This is a really interesting story. I enjoyed what you wrote of it. Thank you for putting this Idea out there.
Visitor chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE! (Just read it all from chap 1 to now.) Will Sirius live with them, or just Remus and Harry? Was Romulus brain-washed into a Death Eater? Or did the vampire turn him into another vampire? I hope Ron doesn't react too badly. Will Hermione and Ron ask for training to help Harry? PLEASE UPDATE! REMUS IS AWESOME! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Please continue! This is a great story!
toe walker chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
hmmm... i personally like the amount nethan has been included. its very... i dont know... but ii think it worked. it took me a while to get through this due to school and other stuff but i really enjoyed it.

keep writing

-toe
flame55 chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
This is great
mrdirtguy3 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
This is what iv been looking for but could the next chapter please start school just a suggestion
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Well done!
Mad-Man-Productions chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
I love this story. So don't discontinue it. If you must rewrite it do so and if you do. I don't think Harry should have small average/weak werewolf form he should be a beta with the potential to grow into an alpha as he trains and grows older. So yeah. What's the point of having a main character like Harry who is supposed to beat the bad guys if he's weak and small.. He should have the best of both worlds power and speed.

Cheers
Mizuki hikari chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
would I be weird if I like the paring of remus/ nethan? I like this story. 8) please continue!
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter, I love it when a Malfoy loses :)
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Nice. Hmm... Think about it hard before rewriting it...
Stormy4ever chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
This story is very good and addicting! I can't wait till you put up another chapter