Reviews for Rain
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This was very good. Neal was so debilitated it was difficult to see him without his smile or his quick wit or his pick-at-Peter fun. I wanted to hold him like June or Elizabeth and tell him that everything would be all right. He wouldn't have believed it though, even as he told Peter he was fine. The sketchbook was so significant in the story, to Neal and to the FBI when Neal was finally able to share it. I was pleased Peter didn't steal it from under Neal's pillow. Peter was excellent, he had to be patient and he had to be present. Which he did. I appreciated Mozzie as dear friend and June as protector. Thanks for writing in WC.
Ilse17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is so very excellent ! I'm getting somehow tired of so many fics where Neal is captured and then rescued by Peter, but yours really makes the difference. The relationship between Neal and Peter are well drawn, Neal is also himself and not a silly and whiny version of the character. You very well points out how Neal's past can be a threat for him and for the ones closed to him, and the way you show him handling this rings true. The others' (June, Mozzie, Peter) devotion to him is well rendered and very touching. Thank you.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Nice! I like the touch with the sketchbook. Well done! I'd actually like to see more of Neal painting or sketching or crafting something for Peter and El.
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Beautiful! The right combination of angst, H/C and family/friendship! Well done.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
glad it all turned out well :)
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Mon dieu. J'aime cette.

How you handled everyone was simplement genial. Beaucoup whump, reconfort, et angst rend tres heureux moi. Now I shall proceed to ton profil voir si vous avez plus de ces bijoux.

(S'il vous plait faire)

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Good story. I enjoyed the angsty bits. And to see Neal from Peter's POV was really interesting, too. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
love everything about this! hope you write more in the fandom!
Arches67 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Just wonderful...
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow, this story was awesome. Really loved your details and characterizations. Thanks for sharing.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nice, delivers exactly what The genres say :)
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Seriously. I became a fan. I love your style and the way you portray the characters. It's reaaaallllyyyy

GOOD! anyway, keep writing ;)
Lilynette chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing! It was a great read. :)
Starzangel chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Brilliant story!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is beyond amazing. You wrote the characters perfectly, never rushing or straying out of character! I admit, I am a sucker for a crying Neal, but I'll also admit, he wouldn't let anyone see him cry unless he absolutely couldn't hold tears back anymore. And he has so much self control he wouldn't let things get that far, so kudos for being able to keep from adding that. Of course it could have been the furthest thing from a struggle for you, and if it was, much envy. The plot was very well done, I mean Kidnapped - loved ones threatened death - has been done, but no one would ever expect it to be that by reading. And that plot is usually done in a predictable way. You built up the characters into such sturdy three dimensions, the emotions and the nightmare, my god the nightmare, you made the stereo typical kidnapping scenario into a reminder of why it is a stereotype. It is and can be horrifying to have the ones you loved threatened to death. And although we all tell ourselves we would talk, no way we would keep that secret, push comes to shove - death is in your hands-no, your mouth. One word and, their gone. Neal is one of the best actors under pressure in the show, and in your story, you really brought that into the light. He wasn't always drawing *like* he had to, it was *because* he had to. Just, wow. Amazing

Sorry, I ramble when I love something. This is so well done.

Please, keep sharing your writing!

~Nayah