Reviews for Rain
this was really amazing, great job!
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 5/9
This is really one of the few TRULY excellent White Collar fics I've read! Thank you so very much!
SoVeryAverageMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
I really love the way you portray Neal's recovery. I especially love the scenes when he's making art (and the rain metaphor is great!). I love how you portray Neal and Peter's loyalty to each other. Great work!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This was very good. Neal was so debilitated it was difficult to see him without his smile or his quick wit or his pick-at-Peter fun. I wanted to hold him like June or Elizabeth and tell him that everything would be all right. He wouldn't have believed it though, even as he told Peter he was fine. The sketchbook was so significant in the story, to Neal and to the FBI when Neal was finally able to share it. I was pleased Peter didn't steal it from under Neal's pillow. Peter was excellent, he had to be patient and he had to be present. Which he did. I appreciated Mozzie as dear friend and June as protector. Thanks for writing in WC.
Ilse17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is so very excellent ! I'm getting somehow tired of so many fics where Neal is captured and then rescued by Peter, but yours really makes the difference. The relationship between Neal and Peter are well drawn, Neal is also himself and not a silly and whiny version of the character. You very well points out how Neal's past can be a threat for him and for the ones closed to him, and the way you show him handling this rings true. The others' (June, Mozzie, Peter) devotion to him is well rendered and very touching. Thank you.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Nice! I like the touch with the sketchbook. Well done! I'd actually like to see more of Neal painting or sketching or crafting something for Peter and El.
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Beautiful! The right combination of angst, H/C and family/friendship! Well done.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
glad it all turned out well :)
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Mon dieu. J'aime cette.

How you handled everyone was simplement genial. Beaucoup whump, reconfort, et angst rend tres heureux moi. Now I shall proceed to ton profil voir si vous avez plus de ces bijoux.

(S'il vous plait faire)

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Good story. I enjoyed the angsty bits. And to see Neal from Peter's POV was really interesting, too. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
love everything about this! hope you write more in the fandom!
Arches67 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Just wonderful...
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow, this story was awesome. Really loved your details and characterizations. Thanks for sharing.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nice, delivers exactly what The genres say :)
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Seriously. I became a fan. I love your style and the way you portray the characters. It's reaaaallllyyyy

GOOD! anyway, keep writing ;)