Reviews for A Shadow of the Titans
RandomReader chapter 13 . 1/29
Always hoping there's an update when I check. Always slightly disappointed. But then I reread it all and I'm happy haha
Shirosakurai chapter 13 . 1/26
update please
edmantgoog chapter 13 . 1/22
woop update!
i know i am a bit late to the party but i red this a few years ago and absolutely loved it
Your soul is in the dragon the pig the rooster
Dark jade
This is always a good read
HoodedStalker chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
Continue this story please.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
Continue this want more.
VStarrk chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Please update want to find out about incident with zhu chan that caused things to go down hill for teen titans please robin make RIGHT decision.
ShadowMewtwo chapter 13 . 10/4/2017
Please continue don't want to see a story get abandon.
QuestKeeper chapter 13 . 9/19/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I want to see this can go I want to see how teen titans will handle this situation what has really become of jade what will slade's plans be now as well what will become of terra and what was situation with zhu chan that nightwing handle the WRONG way as well what was decsion that caused fatal crack that teen titans apart? Hopefully with starfire around perhaps robin will make right decision but ultimately it could be anything this could be start of situation or what leads up to that situation keep it.
oscar chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
grete story ven vill you kontinu
ShadeStar chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
Keep it want to see where this goes.
RandomReader chapter 13 . 8/7/2017
Really hoping you're alive so this gets updated soon.
Looking forward to seeing how soon Starfire's influenced chi leaves Zhu Chan. As well as who figures out where and how to find her light chi. Will Slade finally enter the stagelight? Or how it'll affect events to come?
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 7/30/2017
I hope you are alive and update this some day.