Reviews for A Shadow of the Titans
SoundVenom chapter 13 . 8/22
Wow jade/zhu chan now has blank slate hope light jade can be found best candidate to find her would be her dark half teen titans better handle this situation with care especially with slade still around I could see him using this to his advantage though I wonder what jinx will do when she finds out jade/zhu chan lost her momery also what part will terra will ultimately play in this with jade/zhu chan around don't know if raven will be more welcoming or not please update soon I want to see what happens next.
Is this Dead?
Supersilver46 chapter 1 . 4/19
Yo are you updating anytime soon it'd be a shame for you not to I'm really into this
ScarecrowReaper chapter 13 . 3/21
Wow great chapter so now jade/zhu chan has lost her memories hope she gets her memories back at some point also indeed yin and yang need to be together to be at their best hope they become one and the villains who try to control and manipulate them get their wake up call they are shown what she can really do anyhow now that jade/zhu chan has lost her memories I can see slade finding out about that and use that to his advantage. I would be really interested on how he would plan accordingly to current situation I would be also interested in how more deadly skilled and powerful he could make jade/zhu chan also if he does get his hands on her what would happen to terra in this story? Lastly I would really really like to see how things would change when jade/zhu chan gets her memories back and how she'll get free of slade please update soon.
Celka-Q chapter 2 . 2/24
Huh? Since when was Jade Chan Japanese? Jackie Chan's Chinese so I would assume Jade would be too. I mean it even says on the wiki she was born in Hong Kong.

Well, I suppose they never did mention her mother...
MadMaskJK chapter 3 . 1/9
to some those colors meant light and purity. Jinx n this case thought the more secondary meanings applied, greed and death.

You're missing an "I"..
kms5665 chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
1) A) And as it stands, I can't put Zhu Chan's chi back until I find it.

B) But her deeper thoughts, and I believe core self, are sealed away, protecting them from contamination.

- The big question is where is Jade Light? It could be that Light is somewhere DEEP inside Jade, lost or locked away and doesn’t know how to make it back to the surface of Jade’s consciousness or maybe she is somehow disconnected from Jade and trapped somewhere, perhaps in another dimension. I doubt that Light is gone for good and I look forward to her return, especially if she teams up with Jade Dark.

2) A) Raven said, "We use Starfire as a donor; hopefully her positive chi will force out Tarakudo's influence and restore some equilibrium to Zhu Chan.

B) The transferred chi seems to have mingled with part of her, creating the current personality.

- If I have this correctly, Jade as a whole right now consist of Jade Dark and Starfire's chi is acting as a substitution for Jade Light. Should make for an interesting combination. Is Jade horns now green because Starfire eyes are green? I wonder if Nightwing’s warning for Robin’s from his alternate future self about Zhu Chan has already come to past because of the whole Oni incident. Well if it hasn’t we already know things are different from that time frame because Starfire wasn’t around in that time and therefore couldn’t have transferred her chi into Jade like she did in this time. Who knows maybe in the previous time frame Robing destroyed Jade to save the world from the Oni but as a result ended the Teen Titans? However all we know for sure is things have already alter between the two time strings because Jade has Starfire’s chi where in before she couldn’t have.

3) That bit of torment was too petty to amuse him, though. Kicking the head of those who bow sincerely, even if in terror rather than respect, always had a certain distaste, he had found. No, there was no joy in humbling those quick to bow.

- That’s one of the things I respect most about Tarakudo, he’s not one for unnecessary cruelty, even to servants.

4) Zhu Chan had such potential. This shard did not.

- NEVER ever think Jade Chan is down for the count. Jade has always reminded me of the mystical creature the Phoenix. She has a spirit that soars with a passion for freedom and adventure and burns with an intensity and warmth of the sun. But most importantly she always rises from the ashes. It reminds of what was said in one of the Batman movie, “The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.” Every time Jade falls down she always picks herself back up and comes back stronger than before.

5) So, backstab her savior from her feral state and throw away a comfy, if unrespected, post assurance. Basically, just risk everything up to and including prison and death all for the small hope she might be able to become the fully integrated Shadowkhan Zhu Chan that she wanted.

- Well when you put it like that there was only one wise move for Jade to make and what do you know she made it.

6) "YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT!" he roared, as the shadow tsunami darkened the walls, bursting forth and curving downward as it finally became solid.

- Wow you know Tarakudo is angry if he is cursing.

7) "Glad we had sake first," Kubota broke the silence.

- That certainly one way of thinking of the glass as half full.

8) "No." The pink-haired witch he knew from Jade's memories leapt between him and his prey. Her hex bolts hardly slowed him, and he was posed to crush her into fertilizer, when green lanced him.

- I really enjoy the friendship between Jinx and Jade. I guess with Jinx standing in the way of Jade and total demise it kind of makes them even for when Jade did the same thing for Jinx a while ago. Although it is more significant when a villain saves a life you know because of the whole self-interest attitude.

9) "I WAS SO CLOSE! IT'S NOT FAIR!" He yelled as the stillness came over him.

"Fair? You fail in your defeat speech, jerk," the witch spat as his vision gave way to black.

- To comment on “IT’S NOT FAIR” I believe it was Jareth the Goblin King from the movie the Labyrinth who said it best when he said, “You say that so often, I wonder what you basis for comparison is?”

10) Merry Christmas and thanks for the gift of this update. I really liked seeing all those Justice League members especially the Green Arrow since I’m such a fan of the show Arrow. I’m guessing that it has been about a year since this story updated but for this season finale it was well worth the wait. I have notice that it looks like dark Jade has slowdown in the JCA fanfiction which is a shame, but during the downplay I did find a new story I kept overlooking because it wasn’t a dark Jade story “The Ultimate Evil” and it’s really good especially with the twist with Jade in chapter 19. I presume that when this story continues it’s going to be Jade with the Teen Titans, I look forward to that because I really don’t know what to expect. By the way, in the Teen Titans universe where are we season wise, I’m think we’re at season 4 beginning now? If it is season 4 I wonder what effects Jade will have on Raven, for better or for worse. I hope to see more Slade soon. Once again thanks for the update that is my favorite story of yours right now.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Wonderful story, update soon... or else... ~oooh~
Makahl chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
that last bit with Okama!Susanoo was hilarious
Faraway-R chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
StarJade?

Nah, I never believed it would have lasted. In fact, I had great doubts it would have even worked in the first place.

Starfire is an ALIEN. I can understand and accept that human-to-human chi transference will work. I have a bit of an idea how human-to-vampire and Torakudo-to-Jade transference would have worked. But an alien-to-human? Nah. I'd call that unstable at best.
Guardoflight chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Another great chapter, with the only disappointment being not enough time dedicated to shadow culture and interactions between the new Kagehime and Tarakuda but I am satisfied none the less. I look forward to seeing this new Jade, her escapades as a hero, her shadowkhan and what drives her back to the other side.
sarista wow chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
A very well written and gripping chapter, I'm quite blown away by how well you deliver exposition.
edmantgoog chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
YES! UPDATE THANKYOU!
Wolfman chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Great chapter, but I'm not sure about the conclusion to the battle, I got lost and had to reread it a few times to get it.
Amnesiac Jade sounds like a party, and I'm looking forward to it.
But more important than that, how can I live without MAN WEARING A HAT? A life without a Hatted man is no such thing!
ChaosTheVoid chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
This is a damn good chapter, I expected the invasion to last longer though. I'm waiting for Jade to get back to normal Zhu Chan. Where did her chi go.…