Reviews for A Shadow of the Titans
ShineHunter chapter 13 . 6/7
Look forward to next chapter.
Update want to see what teen titans will do now as well what choice did nightwing where he choose to do something that slade world do.
RainEStar3 chapter 13 . 5/12
Ah... this story was pretty good. A nice pausing point as well. I know your busy with life and you've got a dozen other stories in progress (and Nocturne's MIA), but I hope you'll continue this someday.
ITRobot chapter 13 . 4/27
Please continue I'm really interested to see what incident tha involved zhu chan that brought fatal wound that broke team apart as well what was choice that nightwing made.
SpiderKhan chapter 13 . 4/2
Please continue this story want to see more.
Jack62111 chapter 13 . 3/30
Hey since jade and the titans are teens those that mean that there will be some sort of school arc where jade and the rest of the titans are going to go to a normal school somehow.
RandomReader chapter 13 . 1/29
Always hoping there's an update when I check. Always slightly disappointed. But then I reread it all and I'm happy haha
Shirosakurai chapter 13 . 1/26
update please
edmantgoog chapter 13 . 1/22
woop update!
i know i am a bit late to the party but i red this a few years ago and absolutely loved it
Your soul is in the dragon the pig the rooster
Dark jade
This is always a good read
HoodedStalker chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
Continue this story please.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
Continue this want more.
VStarrk chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Please update want to find out about incident with zhu chan that caused things to go down hill for teen titans please robin make RIGHT decision.