Reviews for A Shadow of the Titans
Lord Meliora chapter 13 . 12m
An update? Yayyyyy! _
nightmaster000 chapter 13 . 1h
EPIC AWESOME chapter. :)

Really happy with this chapter.

The fights we're as always awesome.

Poor Raven had a bit of a freak out because Tarakudo reminded of her father for a second there.

Love the twist bringing in Waller and CADMUS. Make sense their pulling the HIVE's strings. I wonder who will be running the HIVE now.

The lesson Tarakudo gave Jade about Shadowkhan was very interesting. I'm guessing Jade will make her own tribe of Shadowkhan sooner or later. I wonder what they will be like and what abilities they will have.

So Jade or Zhu Chan lost some of her memories and will now be a ward of the Titans. I look forward to seeing what will come from this.

I'm guessing Jinx won't be happy about this. I could see her trying to get Zhu Chan back. But she might have problems considering she's still a member of the HIVE. So eventually she might have to choose between the HIVE which she see's as a way to achieve her dream of being a geat villain, or the girl who she's come to see as a true friend maybe even sister.

Blood's already made it clear he's now out for Zhu Chans head. Will he perhaps become obsessed with Jade and chi magic like he was obsessed with Cyborg and his tech in canon.

Now that the Shadow Crisis is over. What will come in the aftermath? I mean i'm guessing Jade's pretty much ended up in the worlds spotlight with that almost successful invasion. So there's a chance plenty of players in the DC world who didn't know about her before. Now know about her and will be watching her for one reason or another. Not to mention those who we're already watching like Slade and Waller will now be keeping a closer eye on her. Maybe even making plans regarding her.

I wonder what kind of reputation she has among the villain and hero community now.

What will the League and Titans do with Tarakudo's mask? Is this the least we've seen of the Oni King and his Generals? Will anymore of Jade's old enemies find their way to the DC world.

I eagerly await to see what happens next and seeing what awaits Jade in the future.
MEEKVERSEFAN2.0 chapter 13 . 1h
honestly that was a bit anti climatic, but still, great
Velzon chapter 13 . 1h
I feel I should finally leave a review. I have always liked this story this chapter especially (Slow updates aside I'm happy with one update a year now adays heh)

I should also thank you though because believe it or not this was the very first fanfiction I ever read the one that jump started my dive into fanfiction. And all thanks to me reading tvtropes and they having a link to this story. Thanks to that I have found a new avenue of entertainment I never knew about and more fun storys then you could believe.
*cough* Anyway!

I hope you keep up the good work!
OMAC001 chapter 13 . 2h
Well, can't wait to see what a 'nice' Zu Chan will do now. And see if she turns back to bad!
PurplePitohui chapter 13 . 4h
i can not believe the cowincadince
i started rereading this thing for the forth time not 3 sec's before you updeated
reader238 chapter 12 . 11/22
okay I am loving this story when can we expect an up date?
MEEKVERSEFAN2.0 chapter 12 . 10/25 this being updated again or is it a dead fic?
ShadowArbitor chapter 12 . 9/16
Wow things are getting intersting now that the shadow king has return with his loyal generals and beloved adopted daughter ( he brought back zhu chan/kagehime body with his own chi so he's her father now) at his side and he's ready to cover earth in shadows. Also I'm interested what happen to and where jade chi/soul at from what I read zhu chan/kagehime seems to know where jade's body is but not where her better half chi/soul is unfortunately with taruko around it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen though more than likely either zhu chan/kagehime will find jade chi/soul somehow without taruko knowing or jade chi/soul will somehow return to her body and become one again and be ressurented by either raven,jinx,cackler or slade somehow and jade comes to zhu chan/kagehime and taruko to stop them. I'd jade to accept her dark finally and by becoming one they can gain even more and strength than before to take taruko and general down though what jade does after that or if she finds way to go back home is up to you.
Secundum chapter 12 . 8/18
Not really a fan of Teen Titans, but this is still a nice story.
azure1996 chapter 12 . 6/20
Cool Story! Thank you
HikariNiwa chapter 12 . 6/15
Quite liking this story.
God of anialation chapter 12 . 5/16
Wher is good jade
Crossoverlord chapter 12 . 3/11
Ok, now that I've read both new chapters let me just say... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ahem, yay update. Seriously though you are evil for making us wait so long, but it's a good kind of evil.
Crossoverlord chapter 11 . 3/11
Fencer's Tale huh? I'll keep an eye out for it.