Reviews for A Shadow of the Titans
StarDragon chapter 13 . 4/10
UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
MonsterInsanity chapter 13 . 4/2
Update soon please I look forward to next chapter don't abandon.
can you please update
ShineLucario chapter 13 . 3/23
WOW that was great so now light jade's soul/chi is missing dark jade has lost her memories as well as now has a piece of starfire's soul/chi hope light jade can be found eventually wonder what will happen next also with tarakudo and brother blood gone I believe slade can take center stage now will plan accordingly to this new development anyhow I think candidates that could find light jade's soul/chi is raven or jinx.
Anarchy of the Soul chapter 13 . 1/14
So, what are the Oni Generals' names?
DarkKrampus chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Nice job be careful teen titans other wise this may destroy team happy holidays.
MadHatter88 chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
Cool story so far please update soon I want to see how teen titans will handle jade/zhu chan losing her memories what part will terra will play in this story as well how slade will plan accordingly to this new situation tread carefully teen titans otherwise you might make wrong decision that lead to consequences of that decision will lead to team's destruction update soon please.
Hollow Choice chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
I have to regret the fact that this is likely dead. It seems such an entertaining story. Oh well, kudos for fun writing!
FrostHunter chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Hope this gets updated soon don't want this story to be abandoned look forward to see how teen titans will handle this situation now with jade/zhu chan around wonder what will become of terra will raven be more welcoming or less welcoming with jade/zhu chan around also now that she's lost her memories wondrer how she'll fit in as well what will slade's next move will be please update soon don't leave this story for dead.
CrimsonKnight chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
Cool concept though a thought has crossed my mind what if instead the near death experience jade/zhu chan went through wasn't the incident nightwing was talking about what if jade/zhu chan losing her memories is start of TRUE incident evolving jade/zhu chan that caused teen titans to break apart and went their separate ways could be wrong but think it could be how they handle jade/zhu chan losing her memories in that timeline that brought consequences that ruined their friendship and eventually broke team apart. Also now that jade/zhu chan has lost her memories I see slade making his move and taking of it he gets his hands on her he could fill her head with anything he could think of most mix some half-truths as well and mold her into something deadly and dangerous. Though what becomes of terra would be up to you as well as what jinx will do when she finds out that closet person she had to friend has lost her memories and teen titans may put her on her their team will she try to get jade/zhu chan to remember her also if she does will she do it on her own or get help from gizmo mammoth and gadjo or possibly get some help from slade tread and handle this situation with care teen titanss or you may come to regret it.
SoundVenom chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
Wow jade/zhu chan now has blank slate hope light jade can be found best candidate to find her would be her dark half teen titans better handle this situation with care especially with slade still around I could see him using this to his advantage though I wonder what jinx will do when she finds out jade/zhu chan lost her momery also what part will terra will ultimately play in this with jade/zhu chan around don't know if raven will be more welcoming or not please update soon I want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Is this Dead?
Supersilver46 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Yo are you updating anytime soon it'd be a shame for you not to I'm really into this
ScarecrowReaper chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
Wow great chapter so now jade/zhu chan has lost her memories hope she gets her memories back at some point also indeed yin and yang need to be together to be at their best hope they become one and the villains who try to control and manipulate them get their wake up call they are shown what she can really do anyhow now that jade/zhu chan has lost her memories I can see slade finding out about that and use that to his advantage. I would be really interested on how he would plan accordingly to current situation I would be also interested in how more deadly skilled and powerful he could make jade/zhu chan also if he does get his hands on her what would happen to terra in this story? Lastly I would really really like to see how things would change when jade/zhu chan gets her memories back and how she'll get free of slade please update soon.
Celka-Q chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Huh? Since when was Jade Chan Japanese? Jackie Chan's Chinese so I would assume Jade would be too. I mean it even says on the wiki she was born in Hong Kong.

Well, I suppose they never did mention her mother...