Reviews for Confession
Desesperine chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hello,

First of all, I’m french so I’m sorry for mistakes I could do but I have to let you a review. I discovered Max and Iago’s story last year, I think – it was a good thing that I found the original version with subtitles in english. I wish there were french fanfictions about this story but it's not the case. And I was so happy to see that there were two fanfictions in english about this pairing on this web site!

I’m not used to read fanfictions in english because it’s not my language and I find it hard to read in a language that isn’t one’s. But I understood your story – it’s well-written and you beautifully used Max and Iago’s characters. That’s so them! It really could be one of their conversations after they quit Spain. And the topic is very interesting: they both still have a lot of “confessions” they could make to each other.

To conclude, I liked your story a lot and it was a pleasure to meet Max and Iago again so thank you.

“Bonne continuation”!

Désespérine
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ack, dammit! I saw that video on Remus and Sirius, and I can't remember what one it was!

But thank you! For writing such a sweet fic - I don't know anyone who could have pulled off the sexy ways they say things and still put forward all the lovliness of the characters. I love Iago, because he's sexy, and I love Max, because he's cute as hell. QSx
Afan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Truly wonderful and so true to character. You should write a longer multi-chapter story of Iago and Max, I bet it would be amazing.
biathanatos chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I absolutely love this fic. And gotta let you know, I started watching Max and Iago on 'El Cor' due to your rave review on your profile, and zomg was instantly Hooked. Loooove them (though i wasn't a huge fan of the end, however I suppose it's a good soap ending for the couple sooo whatevs at least gorgeous Max came back and they ended up happily ever after). So I wanted to thank you for pimping them on your profile b/c I would elsewise be utterly deprived of knowing the sweetness and hot gorgeous sexy deliciousness that is Max and Iago. And again I love this fic, it feels very IC and displays their sweetness and open acceptance of each other that I fell in love with in the show. I would SO love if you had any more Max&Iago ficbits to share, there's so few out there, but if not thanks for this little piece! (also a fan of your Viewfinder fic!)
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aaaw, that was cute .

You should write more for these two :D
IagoMaxMozambique chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
PERFECTION! Yes, that pretty much sums it up.

I loveloveLOVE these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
: ] Love! I luv this! Going on my favs. I BLAME CLARA FOR BERTA'S DEATH!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
:)))))

Adorable.

I love Max and Iago. They are just perfect.

I love how you told it. I can really see them talking about this.

You have to write more. ;)

Whenever they kiss, my heart melts.
PattyPotter91 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hey eprime! I so argued with myself if I should once again activate my old profile to leave you a comment, because actually I got over this fanfiction thing a long time ago...But you didn't leave me another choice!

When I read your story I was like getting addicted to "my" Maxiago all over again and now I can't escape from them, you know?

Your story is just so beautifully written, I can totally imagine this to happen with the two lovebirds3...

You know what? You wrote this story exectly one week after I have been to Barcelona to watch a play of lovely Bernat...god, that guy is soo charming...Yeah, I read you are a complete Iago/Marc lover...Well I can tell you one thing...there you have something in common with Eva. ;)

Well, enough said, I guess

Hugs from one of Eva's volunteers,

Patty
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
LOVE this )! Sooo cute. Max&Iago are so awesome.
panegyris chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
oh, thank you! every so often i would scour the internet for el cor de la ciutat fics, to no avail, and now i see that has a nice little section for it!

the way this played out seemed very canon. i really like the little banter going on between them, reminiscing about the past. it's sweet and so very them.

i hope el cor inspires you to write more about this couple :).
Jasmine chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Omg! i love it! i've been desperate for someone to write some max & Iago fanfiction :D x
gert123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was great! So well written. I was so excited to see a Max and Iago story. I absolutely love this couple and there are so few stories out there. Thank you for this!
rajahamsa chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
thank you eprime..

i'm drooling and going like "awwwwwwwww!" 3

just loved your work, it felt so true and pure!

i've been hooked up to max and iago's love story for the last three days and watched all the 134 episodes (thanks to evama1977).. and i can't get enough of them, i couldn't digest the fact that the show ended.. i know that they had their fairly tale happy ending but, not being able to see them again on screen hurts me alot. But i don't think i need to worry about that anymore cause when i was reading your article i could imagine each and every detail and i probably relived the magic.. it's such a coincidence that i was just thinking about how max would react if he someday come to know of "attack and rescue" plan of iago hehehe.. and after reading this i think that would be exactly how he would react. once again congrats and thank you for your writings.. keep it up buddy

t'estimo,