Reviews for Halloween on Pallet Town!
Angel Heaven chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
OMG SOOOOOO KAWAAAAAIIIIIII!
NoProb101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
OMG just let me hug you! *awkward friendship hug*
I just absolutely LOVED everything about this story!
And SpecialShipping for eva'! *high fives*
AND AS OF NOW ALL THESE SHIPPINGS ARE CANON. (Well, in my mind, but... STILL.)
La la loved it!
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So cute!
PokeRescue18 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I like this one-shot story, the characters were accurate to form and it's hilarious! Although there were grammar errors, I can overlook that because for a one-shot story it's great! Sorry, I ran out of things to say! XD

In fact, I like this story so much that I have a request: Can you please review my story? I need constructive criticism to make my story a lot better. My story is a crossover of PokeSpe and Pokemon anime, entitled "Crisis on Two PokéWorlds!"

s/6608899/1/Crisis_on_Two_PokeWorlds

I'm not forcing you on this; the choice is still up to you to decide; I need help on the next chapter which involves MangaQuestShipping and QuestShipping; the GSC trio meet Jimmy and Marina from the Legend of Thunder TV movie. Your opinions really help motivate me to write a lot better in future chapters. Thank you so much. :)
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
So funny, especially the costumes they wore lol
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
XD I love how they all get together at the end. Especially the MangaQuest and Frantic shipping! Oh, and the Oldrival and Special shippings! Okay, let's just say I loved all the shippings! Great and funny story!
dbzhardcore chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Love this story! xD oh Blue, your evil ways! Loved how all the characters would react in a situation like that.
Forever-Forgotten22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awesome! Oh Blue I can't believe you!
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I'm commanded to like.
Laraiia chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ha ha, Red the samurai. And Green is very obvious. Gym Leader... LOL. Five stars!