Reviews for Conditional Absolution
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
ripon chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I hate slash but this is so different! The writing is excellent and the characters, although AU/OCC, are just a true extension of canon. Amazing use of dom/sub within the team that does nothing to detract from them. Well done - hope you write more in this series.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
gah, hotch, no! i feel bad for spencer, because this is probably a dialed down version of what rossi felt when his first wife asked him to kill her.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Love it! More please :D
LoveIsMoreThanDesire chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Well written :)
Sludig chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
it was wonderfull, really I like it. Thank you.
noche-estrellada chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
The D/s world isn't one I am familiar with, but your story is intense and well-written... I can feel the Spencer's dread as he's waiting for Hotch to show up.
Dragon Claymore chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It never ceases to amaze me the things we beat ourselves up over when we had no choice. I'm glad Hotch sought out Spencer for absolution, however conditional rather than something else like a bottle.

These stories are very compelling and realistic, are you involved with D/s in RL?
Melle22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Poor stupid Hotch. The man really needs therapy. Now, Spencer probably does, too. I'm sure Hotch will blame himself for making Spencer feel bad soon as well.
Lygtemanden chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Gosh, that was really intense, and scarily believable! I am not sure where one would go from this, but I would love to see it evolve...

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
gladsomemind chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Of all of the Home Demo universe fics this is far and away the most intense.

From the description of the storm, and the setting of the scene that it was a dark and stormy night through the segue into absolution for the soul.

It is darker, and it is the hardest to re-read as it lacks the lightness of the previous entries in the series.

That said, it is still a great story. It pushes both of their boundaries and moves things forward in a way that makes you hope that neither of them ever ends up back in a place where this is the only way out.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love this series, it's so bloody intense. You make Hotch and Reid's characters so intriguing and believable.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
loved it
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
How on earth did you allow me to miss this one for so long?

I feel all trembly now.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Maybe I missed it, but where did Spencer get all that stuff?