Reviews for Heartbeat Come Undone
SaturnineSunshine chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I love sweet ones like these. And yes, this was sweet. So purely CB that I had no choice but to love it. I really want this to occur in the future. I know I will miss my darling CB
comewhatmay.x chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
oh, this was absolutely, completely, utterly, fabuleux. Merci beaucoup ma cherie, tu es belle. drunk!Chuck is always the best, non? Especially when our darling B saves him. And oh! I can only imagine B patching up Chuck with La Perlas and a bottle of Dom-parfait, ma amie, absolument parfait!

I should listen to your rambling more often. Merci, merci!

PS-Our twitter conversations could be summed up as such!
JNYC chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I love drunk chuck... Bass is back 3
JNYC chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I can't even... This story is amazing... idk, I kinda love season 4 now...
JNYC chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Post coital chapter ? Love it ! The feelings and the love, just great. I love her line about feeling 17 with him.
QueenBee10 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Loved it
Avivush chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
your story make me smaile :)
Effie chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
This was so much fun - and very sweet, very CB. I loved it.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
OMG DID YOU SEE THE EXTENDED PROMO? This is going to be so 4x09. I love this because its so right. THey can't help but be teenagers with each other. when they're like 30 and married they're still going to be having sex in the limo.

Kismet.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh, yay, this was awesome. I think it really portrays the inevitability of CB.
Stella296 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
I really liked this. There's nothing au about it. YOu get the characters so much better than many others.

Care to hear what it would have made epic? Instead of "Blair" as the last dialogue word "Don't speak."
Deleted100200300 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
That was beautiful and totaly amazing, I loved every single word!
JNYC chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
My god! The pure emotion of it all - literally was in my own world reading this. Lol
Star-crossed92 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
The Au didn't put me off at all :)

I think if you took everything away from Chuck he would end up a cynic and a misogynist.

Well done :)
bethaboo chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Okay that was so cool. You need to make a whole story out of that. Beautifully written (as always), but really unique and different.

I'm so freaking demanding-MORE MORE MORE.

3 you